Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Like i want to check my application, like i submitted it awhile ago, cant remember wat i put cause im looking into getting into a certain hall, so is there a way i can check my application for accomadation?

( new here sorry if this been answered )

ReputationRep:
    You can phone up the accommodation office. I've heard of cases where if you nag them enough they'll put you in the hall of your choice.

ReputationRep:
    sweet sweet, im actually trying to get into hu stu... u think if like im an international student theyd go easy on me or somethin and jsut give me my choice

ReputationRep:
    lol, they might do

Incidentally I think I may have just deleted your account on the Hu Stu Freshers Forum... there's loads of fake accounts on there called things like HotNudesOnCam and stuff, and I assumed they were all spammers - I just happened to notice that I'd just deleted one with the same username as yours. I won't delete it if you rejoin

ReputationRep:
    lol ahh man funny u say that i checked out the hu stu forums from ur signature was like " wtf cant sign on " haha well ima check it out again is hu stu as good as i hear it to be?

ReputationRep:
    well, depends what you've heard really

ReputationRep:
    lol " its the best hall " , " if you live to party ur there " , " best one cooler ppl "
    and so on... and looks cool from the outside, im just tryin to maximise my stay in the uk/univ.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty spot on all three... mind you everyone will tell you their hall is best. But Hu Stu is the best

Just out of interest, when you signed back up on the Hu Stu Freshers Forum, did you have any trouble? The SMTP server seems to be broken, so it won't send out any confirmation emails. Just wondering if it broke before or after you signed up again.

Hopefully the server will only need resetting, and I'm going up on Thursday, so I can do it then, unless it mysteriously starts working again (it has happened before, even while it's locked in a room to which only I have a key...)

ReputationRep:
    I tried to sign on again, no conformation email.... but i checked the site out its pretty dead... im guessin it wont be alive till like august or something...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's usually when people get their accommodation confirmed and find out which hall they're in - for most people this is A-Level results day (late August), but if you've got an unconditional offer it'll be around the beginning of July.

ReputationRep:
    Gah! I thought they said they start mailing out offers from the 1st of April onwards, for those with unconditionals!

ReputationRep:
    yea... i just accepted my offer and everything, it was unconditional offer, and i filled out my application so... should i hear from them soon? are my chances better to get hu stu? are the girls hot there in hu stu any cool dorm stories or like raids u guys do to other halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fa|ique)
    Gah! I thought they said they start mailing out offers from the 1st of April onwards, for those with unconditionals!
    They might do... Just last year the first person to turn up on our Freshers Forum was around the beginning of July.

ReputationRep:
    Candino - what kind of room are you applying for? xx

ReputationRep:
    Pref. Site Room type Action
    1 University Park Private Shared Bathroom
    2 University Park Single Study
    3 University Park En Suite
    4 University Park Shared Study

i didnt really exactly do my own application someone helped me out with it and i got an unconditional offer and i accepted before april 1st, or bit after not sure...

ReputationRep:
    'someone'

candino... is it true you have gonorrhea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by butterfly1452)
    'someone'

candino... is it true you have gonorrhea?
    thanks for helpin me on my application and reminding me to use protection

ReputationRep:
    thats ok

see you in hu stu corridor at 12 am on the 25th sept

<3

ReputationRep:
    Get your room number after your offer by going here: https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/is/selfreg/login

get your passwords then log into the portal and go to the tab with the address, thats how you find out your room number before you arrive ... before 1000s ask like last year.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 17, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.