Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

my bf and i are going to have sex for the first time. Any tips or advice greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    use a condom

ReputationRep:
    don't expect too much. it gets better with time.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of foreplay... It made me so much more comfortable. And you need to be relaxed or nothing's going to happen heh.

Good luck!... heh.

ReputationRep:
    Use protection :]

ReputationRep:
    well first things first, protection. If you are sure you are ready to take your relationship to the next stage then you definatly need to invest in some condoms. If you don't mind me asking, how you and your boyfriend decide when to have sex?

ReputationRep:
    The most painful bit is when you smack your head on the head board. Apart from that it's plain sailing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve Stifler)
    The most painful bit is when you smack your head on the head board. Apart from that it's plain sailing.
    Tell me about it...

ReputationRep:
    Have fun.

Well as for protection we are sorted. Its just our relationship has gone to a deeper level and we have spoke about it and we are comfortable enough to take this step together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steve Stifler)
    Lol. Seen.

I once managed sheet burns which was just as painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spiral Architect)
    Lol. Seen.

I once managed sheet burns which was just as painful.
    Yeah, have your sisters burns on her knees healed yet? Tell her I'm sorry and same time next week is fine, kisses

ReputationRep:
    Try to relax and more importantly enjoy it! Think of me sat at home listening to the Smiths, wishing he was getting some.

ReputationRep:
    Try to relax and make sure that you won't be interrupted!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of foreplay, relaxes and moistens

Don't take too long putting a condom on, otherwise you won't even manage it.

Be gentle, plenty of chance to go mental with eachother in the future.

Don't be afraid to stop if it hurts too much.

Make sure you won't get interrupted

Put some music on - the sounds will put you off

and err, do it in a bed?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeh, and as someone said, the first time is the worst time, don't be too disheartened if its ****.

ReputationRep:
    and lock the door

ReputationRep:
    Don't expect it to be the best sex of your life.

ReputationRep:
    KY Jelly

ReputationRep:
    Lie back and think of Britain!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2006
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.