Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I fully understand the NTU living situation.....

Does NTU have its own halls or are you expected to live in privately run halls such as victoria halls??????

If you do go for a private hall, are all the freshers put together or what??
    I cant imaginge moving into halls where everyone already knows everyone else.

I will be attending the clifton campus, if this makes a difference..

ReputationRep:
    i am going to be on clifton campus so i would recommend staying on campus like i am going to do the halls there are called Peverell thats where i will be staying, i have not booked it yey but that will be my first choice as it is on campus and 1 min walk from lectures

ReputationRep:
    As your at clifton you'll prob more likely to be expected to stay in peverell. itll be alot closer then victoria halls, as its actually on your campus.

ReputationRep:
    if you live in private halls, unless you request otherwise then generlly yes they do put freshers together, and no trent has got about 9 of their own halls, spaced all about nottingham!"

ReputationRep:
    if ur staying at clifton you automatically get a place at accomodation on the campus...theres room for all they said...has anyone applied for their accomdation yet???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.