Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey....I didnt know where to ask this question but seeing as you guys are supposedly the brainiest on here, it made sense to post it here so I get a quick and accurate reply!

I want to accept Cambridge as my firm place but Im undecided on my insurance (Between Warwick/York/Bristol) So if i put Warwick as my insurance, is there anyway I can change my mind once its all sent off and actually decide to go for Bristol?

Hmmmmmmm

If you dont know the answer, where would you put ur insurance? :p:

Cheers dudes and dudettes

ReputationRep:
    I'm fairly sure that you have to decide your insurance at the same time as your firm however on the letter UCAS sent me you do seem to get one chance to change your mind, though you have to do so quickly. I was in a similar situation, unable to reply to my Oxford offer because I wasn't sure on my insurance. In the end I have gone for Bath though, what subject are you for?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, UCAS send you a letter a few days after you submit your replies. You have 14 days after the date of the letter to change your replies.

ReputationRep:
    That's right - my letter said 14 days. About 20 days later I went on the website track thing and it said 'You have accepted an offer'.

ReputationRep:
    just don't reply yet... (can't remember when the deadline is)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkenergy)
    just don't reply yet... (can't remember when the deadline is)
    Not far off! 4th May if you heard from all your unis by the end of March.

ReputationRep:
    that's a month, which evidently is enough for making decisions!

ReputationRep:
    Our head of sixth form keeps going on about how hard it is to change your mind after you've sent off your choices. What he recommends is to make your choice, then wait 2 weeks, if your are still of the same mind then send your decision to UCAS, if not wait, but make sure you don't pass the May 4th deadline.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.