Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

long and doesn't make alot of sense - sorri watch

1st sory for not putting me name, i sorta want to but i know at least 2 of my friends and my boyfriend do sometimes read this.
    Basically, in the past i h ave done a few things that could be called '****gy' or 'slutty' but i dont think i am one, well i know im not, and would never do anything liek it again, but a few people close 2 me, say they dnt get me and say i couldnt go withou sex+i am basically a ****, although iv got a boyf. Can u eva shake of ur previosu image and why does what u have done shape you future relationships. wat i did wasnt even that bad, just slep with 1 extra person than i shud have and mayb been 'easy' once.
    I dont get why someone is calling me a **** and how to stop them. Sorry i make no sense, any help
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    First off you do make sense. I don't think people will change their opinions unles they are in close contact with you. It doesn't shape future relationships, only you can do that. I guess the only thing you can do is ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law:portal)
    First off you do make sense. I don't think people will change their opinions unles they are in close contact with you. It doesn't shape future relationships, only you can do that. I guess the only thing you can do is ignore them.
    I agree. You can't really change people's minds, so ignoring them is probably the only thing you can do.

i find this amazing, how different cultures are. at my school, my mates "numbers" are 10, 10, 11, 14 and 9. how crazy that you are teased for just two!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 9, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.