Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ASPCA: was founded by Henry Bergh (1866)
    Emiliano Zapata: Mexican revolutionary leader with the battle cry of "land and liberty" was killed by soldiers (1919)
    The Beatles: Paul McCartney announced the group's disbandment (1970)

ReputationRep:
    Dont really care to be honest. Not exactly important events are they? The beatles were rubbish anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you going to neg rep me are you punk? Wait til I get another go, I'll return the favour. In the meantime tell the rest of the Sunshine Club I said hello and give them a happy wave for me.

ReputationRep:
    I dont get this thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    I dont get this thread...
    The OP is a loser who starts useless pointless threads and leaves neg rep without having the decency to sign his name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UtterNutter69)
    The OP is a loser who starts useless pointless threads and leaves neg rep without having the decency to sign his name.
    Well i spose its not like his rep is worth anything...

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.