Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ... im probably gonna get bad rep for this but hey, does sex count if u dont orgasm??? please say it doesnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    ... im probably gonna get bad rep for this but hey, does sex count if u dont orgasm??? please say it doesnt
    Well I'm not an expert, but I'd it is. If the penetration is still there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Why wouldn't it?
    well does it count to u?

ReputationRep:
    well does it count to u?
    Because he still entered you (I don't know the details) So I'd say it counts as sex. Virginity is like a bubble one touch and pop. So therefore doesn't it go for the whole sexual thing? Soi yes it would count.

ReputationRep:
    of course it does its stil sex innit? just the orgasm kinda makes the feelin better

ReputationRep:
    Don't you mean 'one prick and its gone'?
    Yes, but you know, I was putting it, how should I put it, hmmm less insulting to the male population...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Because he still entered you (I don't know the details) So I'd say it counts as sex. Virginity is like a bubble one touch and pop. So therefore doesn't it go for the whole sexual thing? Soi yes it would count.
    i really didnt like it tho, so i made him get off, i felt like **** afterwards and i kept tellin myself that because i didnt orgasm it didnrt count, it wasnt for real, im sad arnt i?

ReputationRep:
    This is actually debatable, you could say is doesn't...for example, take this dictionary definaition:

sexual intercourse
    : the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur. (as an orgasm didn't occur, then you could say neither did sexual intercourse)

However, the bad news is that is just one online dictionarys definition. most other say something in the lines of this:

DEFINITION: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis.

So, in short, you had sex!!! Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    i really didnt like it tho, so i made him get off, i felt like **** afterwards and i kept tellin myself that because i didnt orgasm it didnrt count, it wasnt for real, im sad arnt i?
    wooot? this aint s*m is it?!?! u said u wudnt ... unless... anyway

ReputationRep:
    Don't you mean 'one prick and its gone'?
    lol

It does count, esp. seeing as women don't always orgasm anyway!! It is still the coming together of 2 people, orgasm is just icing on cake my dear (sorry )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    DEFINITION: heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis.
    so homosexual sex doesn't count?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    wooot? this aint s*m is it?!?! u said u wudnt ... unless... anyway
    no!!!! i havnt spoken to him in ages, u say nothin abou this to any1!!!!

ReputationRep:
    oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    So, in short, you had sex!!! Get over it.
    Glad youwere so sensitive about the whoel situation!

Glitter, You may of hated it but you still have had sex, you didn't make love though, I soppose thats one thing that you still have to give to someone...

ReputationRep:
    It so counts.... sorry. Most people's first times suck anyway though so please don't worry too much! it will get better. xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if you want to keep something quiet, put it on the net!
    i dont see u face to face every day tho do i, but i do lumpycustard!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Glad youwere so sensitive about the whoel situation!

Glitter, You may of hated it but you still have had sex, you didn't make love though, I soppose thats one thing that you still have to give to someone...
    i thought as much

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if you want to keep something quiet, put it on the net!
    lol

and a lot of peeps in our yr on r this forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    so homosexual sex doesn't count?

I think it should, but no. You see if they have anal sex then that technically doesn't count as sex. Penertration of ones ear doesnt, so why should ones ********! Neither are sexual organs! So 'sexsual intercourse' never happend. Anal sex did, oral sex might of but that doesnt count as loosing your virginity, even though its still classed as. Anyone disagree?

ReputationRep:
    i thought as much
    wen was this? i didnt even no u had a boyfriend!?!?!?!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.