Turn on thread page Beta

a sort of personal question... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Glitter you know you were wrong so I don't think you are going around making to many more mistakes like that again are you...?
    i dont think im ever gonna have sex again, ever!!

ReputationRep:
    did u regret as soon as ud done it? uv seemed fine the past few days... :confused: wot u gona do about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justin_B)
    ITS TRUE THO. SHES A SLUT. NUF SAID.
    ive done it once and im a slut?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justin_B)
    ITS TRUE THO. SHES A SLUT. NUF SAID.
    Not really, she obviously isn't a slut if she is so ripped up about, she'd have lost her virginity before now and would be out trying to pull another lad as we speak....you have no idea do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    now u no that aint tru...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    did u regret as soon as ud done it? uv seemed fine the past few days... :confused: wot u gona do about it?
    i didnt regret it, i just felt used and cheap, what can i do about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Not really, she obviously isn't a slut if she is so ripped up about, she'd have lost her virginity before now and would be out trying to pull another lad as we speak....you have no idea do you?
    thanx custard, at least some1 understands where im comin from

ReputationRep:
    no im not like that, im a couple of months off my 18th b.day and i didnt even kiss any1 till i was 16, it just happened, and now i seriously regret it, if i was doin it to look big do u think i would be feelin like this??

plus he wasnt just any1 hes been my friend for a long time (9 years)
    Ok, I understand that you might not of planned it, and you wouldn't do the same thing if you found yourself in the same situation, and far be it from me to push my moral standards onto you but I just seem to dislike people who sleep around, just like i dislike scallies and dislike germans and people in council estates and arsenal fans and greek doctors...I'm sure your not a ****, and I take it back. You should just forget about it and carry on with your life. You can't change the past.

ReputationRep:
    You will, you will most likely find someone you love, be with him quite a long time and when it happens it will happen and you will enjoy it, just forget about your first bad expeirance.

My dad said to me once 'clare, as you know i've slept with a few girls in my lifetime (which basically means my dad is a male whore ewww!) but looking back I can't see what enjoyment they got from it' see... It gets better.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt regret it, i just felt used and cheap, what can i do about it?
    well what have u been thinkin about the past few days? coz uv been ur normal cheery self! think about what ever it was and learn from ur mistake.

true that u can never get ur virginity back, but next time make sure its done with love and with someone special. thats where the best sex comes in, and not some cheap night out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv )
    people in council estates
    eccuse me but i live on a council estate in a council house! but me and my fmaily r far far far away form bein a nuisance family, im not a ****, we dont cause trouble and we got a nice hosue and a sizeable amount of possessions! maybe we dont hava a car and cant afford to go on holiday but it dont make us lesser people. if u met me u may think i live on some normal housin estate! so dont go brandin council estate people all the same!

ReputationRep:
    well what have u been thinkin about the past few days? coz uv been ur normal cheery self! think about what ever it was and learn from ur mistake.

true that u can never get ur virginity back, but next time make sure its done with love and with someone special. thats where the best sex comes in, and not some cheap night out

I actually read in the newspaper a while ago that its actually been scientificly proven that having sex with someone your in love with actually enhances the pleasure for some reason...don't ask me why. Some americans researched it....must of had fun researching! ....so yea, it'l get better

ReputationRep:

lets say this was just a dress rehearsal for the real performance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    I actually read in the newspaper a while ago that its actually been scientificly proven that having sex with someone your in love with actually enhances the pleasure for some reason...don't ask me why. Some americans researched it....must of had fun researching! ....so yea, it'l get better
    I think its obvious why its better with someone you love, because you love everything about them so all the pleasure is enhanced because of how stronlgy you feel for the person...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    lol yer.. well bein wquite personal, i did somethin once with a lad i didnt even no while i was out )not sex) lol and to be compeltely honest i didnt enjoy it one bit. now i do things with my bf and the pleasure and feelings are undescribable! love makes these things 1000 times better!

(Original post by glitter)
    thats more like it!

ReputationRep:
    yes, thats a better way of looking at.

ReputationRep:
    eccuse me but i live on a council estate in a council house! but me and my fmaily r far far far away form bein a nuisance family, im not a ****, we dont cause trouble and we got a nice hosue and a sizeable amount of possessions! maybe we dont hava a car and cant afford to go on holiday but it dont make us lesser people. if u met me u may think i live on some normal housin estate! so dont go brandin council estate people all the same!
    I'm sorry, its just an automatic dislike...I understand that its not fair...but I can't turn it off. But I accept them as part of our society, withought them, loads of police would be made redundant.

I'm not saying all people who live in relative poverty are trouble makers but many are. I have a feeling we're not going to agree on this...

ReputationRep:
    ... im probably gonna get bad rep for this but hey, does sex count if u dont orgasm??? please say it doesnt
    In biological terms of course it does.

But in human and emotional terms... that is for you to decide on.

ReputationRep:
    ... im probably gonna get bad rep for this but hey, does sex count if u dont orgasm??? please say it doesnt
    whos counting??

id say it does 'count' as its still sex, but with experience you'll get what you want from sex

ReputationRep:
    lol yer.. well bein wquite personal, i did somethin once with a lad i didnt even no while i was out )not sex) lol and to be compeltely honest i didnt enjoy it one bit. now i do things with my bf and the pleasure and feelings are undescribable! love makes these things 1000 times better!

LOL, i hate my ears been touched but my ex boyfriend used to (this is going to sound dodgey) but he liked used to bite them and stuff, then kiss my neck and I used to loooove it, so wooow!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.