Turn on thread page Beta

a sort of personal question... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    I'm sorry, its just an automatic dislike...I understand that its not fair...but I can't turn it off. But I accept them as part of our society, withought them, loads of police would be made redundant.

I'm not saying all people who live in relative poverty are trouble makers but many are. I have a feeling we're not going to agree on this...
    no we are not goin to agree on this! my estate, by the way is mixed. some people who lived in the council hosues bought them from the council.

yea some people r rough on my estate but i hate NEVER committed a crime, nor have an of my mates oin the estate. and but who do u think u r "except them"?!?!? i am a person too ya no! just coz of where i live doesnt automatically put me in a catogory!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    I'm sorry, its just an automatic dislike...I understand that its not fair...but I can't turn it off. But I accept them as part of our society, withought them, loads of police would be made redundant.

I'm not saying all people who live in relative poverty are trouble makers but many are. I have a feeling we're not going to agree on this...
    sorry but i do not like it wen i am branded somethin i am definately not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    In biological terms of course it does.

But in human and emotional terms... that is for you to decide on.
    ive decided it doesnt, im gonna do it for real one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    Good for you! And hope you haven't got negative rep from doing the thread...

ReputationRep:
    u mean literally, or emotionally? so do u class yourself as a virgin or as a un-virgin with a mistake?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    LOL, i hate my ears been touched but my ex boyfriend used to (this is going to sound dodgey) but he liked used to bite them and stuff, then kiss my neck and I used to loooove it, so wooow!
    lol i love it wen my bf kisses my neck! i jus go all tingley! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Good for you! And hope you haven't got negative rep from doing the thread...
    i didnt, which im rather suprised about, theres still time yet tho

ReputationRep:
    i didnt, which im rather suprised about, theres still time yet tho
    uv got good rep! about 30 odd points its just came up on my screen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    lol i love it wen my bf kisses my neck! i jus go all tingley! hehe
    I think I;m going to ring my ex up, just to see what he is upto...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I think I;m going to ring my ex up, just to see what he is upto...
    lol

ReputationRep:
    lol

hellO!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid it was sex, if I was waiting for an orgasm I'd still be a virgin! (well practically!)

ReputationRep:
    uv got good rep! about 30 odd points its just came up on my screen
    oh my good god i have!! just so every1 one knows that wasnt my intention

ReputationRep:
    ... im probably gonna get bad rep for this but hey, does sex count if u dont orgasm??? please say it doesnt
    Mornin all!
    I don't think many people have an orgasm on their first time (assuming this is your 1st time) and a lot of people are so nervous about it they don't enjoy it all that much- that was the case with me and it was with my bf. Add that to the fact that you presumably don't love this person, it's not surprising that you didn't enjoy it. But don't let this one bad experience put you off sex- with the right person, at the right time, it can be great, with or without an orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I'm afraid it was sex, if I was waiting for an orgasm I'd still be a virgin! (well practically!)

lol

i agree, it definately is sex...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    LOL You don't realise how much they over act on films till you've done it do you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Mornin all!
    I don't think many people have an orgasm on their first time (assuming this is your 1st time) and a lot of people are so nervous about it they don't enjoy it all that much- that was the case with me and it was with my bf. Add that to the fact that you presumably don't love this person, it's not surprising that you didn't enjoy it. But don't let this one bad experience put you off sex- with the right person, at the right time, it can be great, with or without an orgasm.
    oh suz!!! i love ya!!! ur so right, ****in sex its so much hassle!!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya darl! Just 4get it ever happened- sex is overrated. When I think of how worried I was before me and my bf did it it makes me laugh People place too much importance on it. So if this guy was your friend of 9 years, isn't it gona be a bit awkward between u 2 now??

ReputationRep:
    I think sex is overated anyway, I agree it can be fantastic, but we've been lead to believe its something great all of the time by the media.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hiya darl! Just 4get it ever happened- sex is overrated. When I think of how worried I was before me and my bf did it it makes me laugh People place too much importance on it. So if this guy was your friend of 9 years, isn't it gona be a bit awkward between u 2 now??
    probably, but its not like i can avoid him the rest of my life cus i hav a load of his dvds, oh dear what a shame

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.