Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    Don't want to be mean or anything, but did you think everyone would think your big coz you've had sex...only ****s would sleep with a randomer/not boyfriend...And yes, most ppl will hate me for being so truthful, but Its people like you who make our country suck!
    What an *******- highly amusing the way that girls who have sex with people they're not going out with are ****s and guys who do the same are just 'having fun'. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    probably, but its not like i can avoid him the rest of my life cus i hav a load of his dvds, oh dear what a shame
    Well I don't think you should be in any way ashamed. A lot of girls lose their virginity to some random guy they've met in a night club. Everyone's curious of what sex is like when they're virgins- better that you explored your curiosity with someone you've known for along time and who you can hopefully trust.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    What an *******- highly amusing the way that girls who have sex with people they're not going out with are ****s and guys who do the same are just 'having fun'. :rolleyes:
    he cant help bein an *******

ReputationRep:
    Ok you know how I said I'd ring my ex up earlier, well i did and he's coming up and I'm really really nervous!! Breathe clare breathe! What should I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Ok you know how I said I'd ring my ex up earlier, well i did and he's coming up and I'm really really nervous!! Breathe clare breathe! What should I do
    how long he bin ur ex? why is he comin up!? argH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    how long he bin ur ex? why is he comin up!? argH!
    3 months I see him at school but never to talk to as it our mentor day today he said he should be up in 25 mins no no no its will be over 3 months say 4-5

He said he wants to talk because he misses my talks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    highly amusing the way that girls who have sex with people they're not going out with are ****s and guys who do the same are just 'having fun'. :rolleyes:
    When did I say that guys who do the same are 'having fun'. Actually, I'm sure they are having fun, but they're still prats.

(Original post by suz19)
    What an *******
    I'm flattered that you like my *******, but did you have to mention it on UKL!?!

ReputationRep:
    ... im probably gonna get bad rep for this but hey, does sex count if u dont orgasm??? please say it doesnt
    Definitely yes. A lot of women go through their sex lives never having an orgasm but that doesnt mean they have never had sex. Penetration = sex in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Does it or doesn't it... don't ask us, it's entirely up to you

ReputationRep:
    well:

a man penetrates a woman and does his business, the woman doesn't orgasm, she gets pregnant and has a baby.

this baby has been born without the couple having sex?

i think not!

sex is penetration, as viviki said.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt regret it, i just felt used and cheap, what can i do about it?
    I regretted it the first time. If you meet someone nice you will get over the negative feelings. Feeling put off after a bad experience doesnt make you gay or anything. Just chalk this one down to experience and wait until someone else who you feel comfortable with comes along.
    Remember first time sex especially for a girl doesnt tend to be that nice an experience, it gets better the more you do it and depending on who you do it with.

I hope you took precautions even without orgasm it can have consequences so make sure you're careful.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.