?
Report 12 years ago
there that good, i might get some
peaches_and_cream
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Actually, changed my mind i want the killer whale one!! or perhaps i could stretch to £320 for 2 bikinis...that just makes the prices sound even more absurd!
nabiha87
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
asda have really nice bikinis in just now. i'm not kidding!!

theres a really cute poodle print one i want x
Ludivine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The cut of the one-pieces is awesome. 'Liquid Love' is really pretty.
bedbug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by peaches_and_cream)
just looked on net-a-porter and they're about £160 :eek:
So that's that idea over with then.. :rolleyes:
Emmalina
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
I guess it all depends how much you love it and how much you swim.. They're not really going to go OUT of fashion are they? :P And if they fit well then you can recyle them for loads of different summers making them really really cheap per wear

umm why is she wrong for swimwear?
I dont know her body just doesnt look right to me for that bikini. Im being silly
Fleece
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
riiiiiiiiiight...cos being slim and having boobs is SO the wrong look for a bikini :rolleyes:
linka1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fleece)
riiiiiiiiiight...cos being slim and having boobs is SO the wrong look for a bikini :rolleyes:

I think maybe you're taking what she said a bit too seriously.
Fleece
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes. Note my seriousness.
black_mamba
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Emmalina)
Okay found more....

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product....&size=&colour=

And the one I reckon Im getting...

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product....ze=36d&colour=

Is it just me though or is the model all wrong for swimwear in the last one?
If I saw anyone wearing those I would laugh, sorry!

And about the second pic, yeah it looks wrong because the boob tube shape is awful. It looks like a big reel of black tape around her boobs. :eek:
Ludivine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by black_mamba)
If I saw anyone wearing those I would laugh, sorry!

And about the second pic, yeah it looks wrong because the boob tube shape is awful. It looks like a big reel of black tape around her boobs. :eek:
I have to agree that the bikini there isn't too good, but I think the swimming costume is rather nice, at least from the front.
so_this_is_sam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i wld never spend 160 pounds on a bikini :-( Primark wld be great for bikinis at 6 pounds each but they dont let you mix up top and bottom sizes which annoys me to hell and back!
Fleece
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah but for £6 quid, you could just buy two sets setting you back ooooo £12..... still a bargain
matchu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Couldn't help but find myself here - that one that you picked out to buy, I would laugh at if I saw on someone.
danni_bella
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmm, I guess I've been spoiled b/c of where I live - I thought they were a bit 'meh' :p:

Have you guys heard of Zimmerman and Wicked Wiesel? That's just off the top of my head, plenty more sites on this if interested.
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The figleaves ones are really nice :cool:

but some are bloody expensive - £88 for a bikini top :eek: that's the same as an Agent Provocateur bra :eyeball:

I’ll prolly buy the cheaper ones from that site though they're not actually cheap :hmpf:
bedbug
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think I'm gonna stick to the high street - got this one the other day from Warehouse, I love it - it's like Minnie Mouse's bikini

jointhedots
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by squirly)
I think I'm gonna stick to the high street - got this one the other day from Warehouse, I love it - it's like Minnie Mouse's bikini

That's lovely, wish I'd seen it before I went on holiday...

I went for this one;

:suith:
Emmalina
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Omg where's that one from? I like the top but the pants are a little meh. Do they come with different bottoms as well?
jointhedots
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Emmalina)
Omg where's that one from? I like the top but the pants are a little meh. Do they come with different bottoms as well?
Mine? It doesn't, but they don't actually look nearly as 'big' on as they do in the photo! I was a bit worried about that when I bought it but I loved the top so much...

It's made by Leg Avenue, I got it on ebay, there's loads on there so just do a search...I think it was about £25
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1648)
78.78%
Leave (444)
21.22%

Watched Threads