Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Stayed over at my girlfriends for the first time a couple days ago, and ended up getting in the mood for sex, only.... I couldnt hold myself up for long enough, and wasnt hard enough to enter...

Over the course of the next day, did manage to get "in" once, but not for long (but did end up reaching peak though) And that was after trying about 3-4 times.

So basically, my question, is it usually this hard? (no pun intended there) As i always had the image of it just happening.... not having to work at it like this! It was my first time, but not hers. Could it just be nerves on my part? Felt really bad in the morning, like I was useless, or somthing wrong with me...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, totally just nerves. It'll get better with time (and practice).

Your first time is always crap. At least you can remember it which is more than most. Next time just try and relax dude and it will all be good. Give it a while and you'll be a pro!!!

ReputationRep:
    You may have other issues affecting you. Generally women dont know about this sort of thing, so go and see a male doctor if the problem continues.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Your first time is always crap. At least you can remember it which is more than most. Next time just try and relax dude and it will all be good. Give it a while and you'll be a pro!!!
    Speak for yourself. Of course out of the many times you'll sleep with someone, there's little chance that the first time will be the most exciting, wild sex you'll ever had but for some of us, good sex is about more than just managing to get it in and getting off.

ReputationRep:
    I had some problems getting it up the other day, and I'd only had four and a half pints and a glass of whiskey. Could that much alcohol really affect sexual performance?

Ps. Did manage to do the deed twice in the end tho, so it's all good!

ReputationRep:
    Well alcohol limits the flow of blood, so yeah, for some men, it could. Especially older ones.

ReputationRep:
    i'm pretty sure it was just nerves, if you were thinking up this amazing first time in your mind, its surely going to put pressure on your performance. also, my boyfriend still cant get it up now and i'm still with him* so dont worry about it. just make sure u let ur gf know that your temporary problem is nothing to do with her, otherwise she might think that you've gone off her.

*mind you, who else would put up with a guy with a 3 inch penis?

ReputationRep:
    awww reminds me of my first attempts

it will just be nerves. were there any distractions or potential interuptions (i.e. parents about)?? think that was the problem on my first attempt lol

i find being drunk helps immensely, although i find theres a specific level of drunkness required, if you pass the point, theres no hope

ReputationRep:
    “Relationships-of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vicki123)
    *mind you, who else would put up with a guy with a 3 inch penis?
    hahaha you legend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wasiswow)
    “Relationships-of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.”
    thats a good quote, but do you ever use your own words?! :p:

(Original post by wasiswow)
    Are you saying that he should use sand on his johnson? I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    yeah I think theyre suggesting sand as an aphrodesiac. go sand.

ReputationRep:
    Ever hear the phrase "sandy vagina"? Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    if you do it on a beach, u gotta pee afterwards

ReputationRep:
    yes i beleive its normal but i dont think the problems entirely with you. go down on her and try it when shes rele wet. beleve me it will be *very* easy to enter even if you arent totally hard.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah man, don't worry about it! First time is always crap.

ReputationRep:
    You have psycological routed impotency. You'll get over it, just be more confident / drunk / have a fitter gf! (delete as appropriate)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    Yeah man, don't worry about it! First time is always crap.
    not allways

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 11, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.