Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody have any recommendations for a good club to go to on a Tuesday night? It's my birthday the day before term starts and I want to dance my life away!

Thanks guys
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...what kind of music are you into?

ReputationRep:
    Well, nearly anything except hardcore Drum and Bass or Hip hop/R'n'B.

Cheese, funk, disco, rock, indie, latin.... whatever!

ReputationRep:
    Indie night @ Audio is usually a pretty good laugh..or there's funk/soul @ Union (used to be called Zap).

ReputationRep:
    Cool, thanks. I know there's a promo night at Casablanca on a Tuesday but haven't been - anybody know what it's like? Packed?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fate13)
    Cool, thanks. I know there's a promo night at Casablanca on a Tuesday but haven't been - anybody know what it's like? Packed?!
    It's far worse on a Thursday. But that's because they've got the live Jazz band in on a Thursday. Don't know about a Tuesday. I reckon Union would be your best bet, as Audio would be heaving...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, Union looks brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    It's my birthday on Thursday, i'm taking lots of home friends down to brighton for casablancas and am planning another night out with all the uni friends who aren't gonna be around this week next tues or wed...maybe we'll see you!

ReputationRep:
    Union is called the Zap again isnt it? Tuesdays at the pav tav are also good for alt/indie.

ReputationRep:
    Don't go the Gloucester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rabbit)
    Don't go the Gloucester
    And why not? It's fun to scare emo kids by doing disco moves to totally inappropriate music.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaudio!

I'm an indie poseur, it suits me down to the ground.

Or the pub quiz, innit.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.