Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know this may seem quite insane to some people, but I don;t really know anything about make-up. I am 20 and have never been the most feminine. Although, I still feel like that sometimes, I don't really know how to apply make-up!

I would ask my friends and sisters but im embarassed. Anyone got any advice or would it be worth going to the salon and taking a make-up lesson, as i'd really like to make more of an effort.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    go to a beauty counter in a large store such as debenhams and ask for a consultation. they will use their products on you and tell you exactly what to do with them and you can ask them as many questions as you want without being embarassed because they teach ppl how to use make up all the time.

ReputationRep:
    read those fashion magzines and pay attention to those models' make-ups. it really helps

ReputationRep:
    i never wear make up - i mock the people who have to checkup in the mirrors every 30mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerbee)
    i never wear make up - i mock the people who have to checkup in the mirrors every 30mins
    haha
    i cant go out without make up on
    get used to it already

ReputationRep:
    You could always google for "How to apply ________", and do some trial-and-error stuff. That's how I taught myself, anyway. If it works, it works -- if not, nobody need see. :P

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.