Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    can someone help me to delete this nonsense thread. thanx a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Well according to the documents in the offer pack the deadline is June 2nd.

ReputationRep:
    wow you actually made it through the first stage...all the best!

ReputationRep:
    thanks DHG, actually what stage?:"> im kinda idiot these days

so no one knows the answer?? it may take ages before they reply my email! maybe i just send my pack to LSE and pretending i know nothing! im finishing it tonite.

ReputationRep:
    oh i see, most of you will not be familiar with this so there's no point to ask
    sorry, i was just so worried. i couldn't do anything else anyway. can mod/someone del this thread? thanz a bunch.

gizmoleeds: its for undgrat from LSE.

ReputationRep:
    i think they are not the same, mine is for oversea students only. im not entitled to gov loan/subsidies anyway. but they have loan/grants for home/EU though. Are you British?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gizmoleeds)
    Do you mean government loans/subsidised tuition fees or LSE scholarships though?

I ask because when I tried applying for the loans/tuition fees support the website told me I couldn't apply unti mid-April...
    I think she meant the LSE undergraduate support scheme which is entitled for overseas students only.

ReputationRep:
    Just curious though, the LSE grants and bursaries, are they available to British students only or all students from the EU?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.