Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

t mobile and 6280 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi ive just seen a deal on the t mobile website for £15 and you get 3000 off peak and evening mins. but its a 24 month contract . is it worth it geting a contract for 2 years!

ReputationRep:
    That tariff is excellent, and for the lower price of £15.

I've never had a long term contract phone so can't answer your last question.

Also check out Vodafone tariffs and Stop The Clock. Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    is t-mobile a good network?ive never been with them before, but i know that we have coverage in our area.it just that this gona be my 1st ever contract so i dont want 2 rack up a realy high bill

ReputationRep:
    i like tmobile im on my first contract too (flext 25) when i bought the phone from carphone warehouse they'd obviously not told me about these extras they'd put on for me (how kind) totaling £7 extra a month!
    i phoned up tmobile and yea they could probs do with a few more ppl in the call centre coz i waited like 5 mins to get thru but once i got thru this guy was dead helpful and even credited me the £7 from the previous(first) bill!

ReputationRep:
    ive just gone on their website to order the phone but theyve took it off! :confused: could that just be due to an error on their web page? does anyone else know of a similar deal? im looking for something that gives me lots of offpeak minutes at a cheap price.thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabydollx)
    is t-mobile a good network?ive never been with them before, but i know that we have coverage in our area.it just that this gona be my 1st ever contract so i dont want 2 rack up a realy high bill
    you dont want to end up borrowing money from people :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    you dont want to end up borrowing money from people :p:
    shut up stupid darth!!:p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbabydollx)
    shut up stupid darth!!:p: :p:
    ^o)

im not the one getting a two year contract :eek::p: dont get the two year one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    ^o)

im not the one getting a two year contract :eek::p: dont get the two year one!
    wats it 2u???

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: April 13, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.