Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why does my name in the active users list have a star by it?? :confused: I thought it was because I'm invisible but then someone else's name also had one, so... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Why does my name in the active users list have a star by it?? :confused: I thought it was because I'm invisible but then someone else's name also had one, so... :confused:
    hmmm i have one and its supposed to mean im invisible. but also did you refer anyone? referals come up with an icon

ReputationRep:
    Well i can't see your name up there, so it could be because your invisible, although some people just have the star things in there names.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    hmmm i have one and its supposed to mean im invisible. but also did you refer anyone? referals come up with an icon
    Ah I see, so the person I referred would have a star by their name then?
    Curiouser and curiouser...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well i can't see your name up there, so it could be because your invisible, although some people just have the star things in there names.
    Doh! That's sooo what it was I bet. Lol! Getting blonder by the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Doh! That's sooo what it was I bet. Lol! Getting blonder by the day

Those who ask a question look a fool for a minute, but those who don't remain a fool their entire lives.

ReputationRep:
    on my screen glitter as got a + sign next to her name, when eric b is on he has got one too. y?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    on my screen glitter as got a + sign next to her name, when eric b is on he has got one too. y?

joey johns has one when he comes on (+) aswell...?

ReputationRep:
    Aww...
    Nobodies got special symbols when i log on.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, worked it out. The plus is for people on your buddy list.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.