Choices/track/confusing matter! Watch

nuttymimi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hey guys,

I recently decided i didn't want to do law and actually want to do nursing. After contacting Leeds Uni (one I had an offer from for law), sending them a new PS and having an interview, I then received a letter from them offering me a place on the children's nursing degree. This was mid-march and as of yet nothing has appeared on track - do you think the offer from them should be changed...? As I has technically heard from all 6 of my uni choices I have to reply by the 4th May - a date drawing closer and closer! - Do you think it would be wise for me to contact UCAS, Leeds, or should I just hold on a bit longer and hope it appears...........Thankyou for your help!!
Knogle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Leeds does have the ability to change your course option on Track. Contact the undergrad admissions department and have them do this ASAP, so that you can formally accept your offer. You still have ~3 weeks, so don't panic just yet.

UCAS doesn't really have anything to do with this - it's Leeds you should be bugging.
nuttymimi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
cool, thankyou very much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads