Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

hp photo manager watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

Due to a computer crash , I lost hp photo manager , which I used , mainly , to re-size my digital photos , I can`t seem to find this on the hp sites , but a friend in the USA uses this soft ware , how can she transfer a copy of this software to my computer ?

ReputationRep:
    ask him to either burn the .exe to a cd and mail the cd to you...or you could get him to send you the .exe over something like msn which might take a while but you'll still get it. The other alternative maybe to use p2p software like limewire or bittorrent to get it

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Iceman , but my USA friend might have a problem with working the .exe ! Not entirely sure about me too ! can you say how one goes about this ?

Don`t like using Limewire , too many pop-ups !

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.