Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hair too soft... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Odd problem I have, my hair is too soft after I shampoo and conditon, so for 1 or 2 days I have to load it with hair serum and blow dry to keep it from going crazy in the slightest breeze.

It feels great and looks great but I hate having it flop about all the time which makes it look not so great...

How do girls keep naturally wavey/curly hair in one fixed position throughout the day, and how does it always go back into the set position?!... I'm so confused.

btw my hair is medium length (reaches chin if I pull it dead straight)

ReputationRep:
    hairspray?

ReputationRep:
    Spray gel or mousse. The mousse has enough hold to keep it where it's meant to be but is soft enough that you don't feel like someone has applied a layer of glue to the top of your head.

Maybe try a lighter conditioner or only conditioning every other wash (though if you have a frizz problem that might make it worse!)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.