Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The Japing Ape says it's one of the great sensual pleasures of life.

Scroll down to post dated July 03 for relevant discussion in the the following link.

http://japingape.blogspot.com/2005_0...e_archive.html

ReputationRep:
    I can't find it! do you really mean July 03?

ReputationRep:
    I found it. The date is in American format. Sunday, July 03, 2005.

Once again, Gorilla Bananas cuts through the bullsh*t and leaves us with the apesh*t!

ReputationRep:
    *cries*

ReputationRep:
    weirdos.

ReputationRep:
    Not fun, but if you desperately need, you get a sense of satisfaction when you do relieve yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I love having a good ****. It's one of my favourite passtimes. I get a massive sense of achievement if I manage to block the toilet with a real beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie87)
    I love having a good ****. It's one of my favourite passtimes. I get a massive sense of achievement if I manage to block the toilet with a real beast.
    fpmsl

ReputationRep:
    As fun as ****. had to say that lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie87)
    Loooooool :eek:
    And who has the daunting and revolting task of unblocking the toilet?????

ReputationRep:
    Crimping one out while reading a jaz mag is a past time enjoyed by many men (and women).

ReputationRep:
    passes the time

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.