Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

me and my bf had sex a couple of days ago but i didnt get an orgasm...

any advice on how i get one.... ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Come and sleep with me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming from your post.. and I might be wrong, that that was your first time. I'd say that it is unlikely that you will orgasm the first time that you have sex. You need to feel entirely comfortable and relaxed for this to happen. I think that I read that most people under the age of 19 won't orgasm anyway.. so yes, relaxation, and don't think about it too much.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    rabbit's a nice toy to play with

and if you're under 19 you can orgasm :p:

it'll take a while but you'll get there,most women can't orgasm from penetration alone,most women can from clitoral stimulation,so try both. goodluck :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Try oral sex works a cham with my gf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qexy-loz)
    :rolleyes:
    :laugh: cute

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it can take a while to reach orgasm. You just need to keep trying, but not too hard - it's so important to be relaxed and just tell your boyfriend what works best for you.

It will happen eventually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Foreplay. It's very unlikely you'll be able to orgasm during sex without some other stimulation. The best way to orgasm is for your boyfriend to use his tongue, fingers or a toy on you.

ReputationRep:
    clit stimulation

ReputationRep:
    I heard only 30% of women can have a pentrative orgasm. You probably need to stimulate your clitoris, before and during sex to get one. But being comfortable and relaxed is key. I always had the problem that my gf would orgasm before me, so I always found it very difficult to have an orgasm during sex.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2006
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.