Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Should you put a copy of your referenced studies in your appendicies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Should you put a copy of your referenced studies in your appendicies?
    I don't think so. Stidies you've used simply go under a section called reference, mine looked like this:

References:
    Gross, R., McIlveen, R. and Coolican, H. (2002) Psychology: A New Introduction for AS level. Hodder and Stoughton. From which the following studies were obtained:
    Allport, G.W. & Postman, L. (1947) page 29,
    Bartlett, F. (1932) page 28-9
    Brigham, J. and Malpass, R.S (1985) page 31
    Loftus, E.F, and Palmer, J.C. (1974) page 31 Loftus, E.F. (1975) and Zanni, G. (1975) page 32

Apparantly you get a mark for that section as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I don't think so. Stidies you've used simply go under a section called reference, mine looked like this:

References:
    Gross, R., McIlveen, R. and Coolican, H. (2002) Psychology: A New Introduction for AS level. Hodder and Stoughton. From which the following studies were obtained:
    Loftus, E.F, and Palmer, J.C. (1974) page 31 Loftus, E.F. (1975) and Zanni, G. (1975) page 32

That's how I was told to do them, but in alphabetical order too... possibly just my markers being fussy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)

References:

Yeah, i knew that. But some of the studies i've chosen are pretty obscure, and i sort of did it last year, but i wasn't sure, thats all. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .NK)
    That's how I was told to do them, but in alphabetical order too... possibly just my markers being fussy!
    I think i've done it in alphabetical order...! I'm not sure it matters...well it probably does.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.