The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kita
Me just failed my driving test, i panicked so much and ended up with 4 majors and 8 minors. i got so panicked that i ended up with 1 major within 5 mins cos of this maaasssive roundaboout that everyone fails on and then 3 others cos i flustered so much.

damn me wanna cry!!!

:frown: Really sorry to hear that. I have a lot of sympathy for you.
kita
Me just failed my driving test, i panicked so much and ended up with 4 majors and 8 minors. i got so panicked that i ended up with 1 major within 5 mins cos of this maaasssive roundaboout that everyone fails on and then 3 others cos i flustered so much.

damn me wanna cry!!!

Its okay. You'll pass next time :smile:
Reply 3
Tednol
:frown: Really sorry to hear that. I have a lot of sympathy for you.

yea well, il get over it lol. just gotta go book another test. To be fair, if i failed there must be good reasons it was my fault cos i panicked so much, but if im gunna panic like that then maybe im not safe to drive yet lol
dont worry kita theres always next time. :smile:
Reply 5
kita

damn me wanna cry!!!

dont worry, u'll pass soon, and ure still 4 fails behind me!

im afraid its partly down to luck, partly down to how confident and calm you are. u'll pass, don't worry
Reply 6
Iluvatar
Its okay. You'll pass next time :smile:

I hope so! :smile:
kita
I hope so! :smile:

No, you will!
Reply 8
kita

damn me wanna cry!!!

i shouldn't worry. Loads of people fail their driving test. You will do it next time.
Reply 9
kita

damn me wanna cry!!!

Sorry mate! Don't cry, it's not the end of the world!! Have a good chill for the rest of the day and if you're up for it a proper night out, if you're not up for it get a dvd, some chocolate and some marshmallows and just keep chillin. Slagging off the examiner will probably help too!!
its ok, theres nothing to be ashamed about it
it just pisses me off how they charge £39 a fucking test.
Reply 11
Anyone know the pass rate for people taking their first test?
Reply 12
kita

damn me wanna cry!!!

Oh no! :frown: :frown: Don't worry about it, lots of people fail, just think of it as a practice before your next one- atleast you know what to expect next time. Was it quite quick like my one (i.e 25 mins)?
Reply 13
Amb1
Sorry mate! Don't cry, it's not the end of the world!! Have a good chill for the rest of the day and if you're up for it a proper night out, if you're not up for it get a dvd, some chocolate and some marshmallows and just keep chillin. Slagging off the examiner will probably help too!!

Im sat here with a big bad of mini eggs. Im so annoyed, if i hadnt of panicked and kept calm, i wudnt have got the majors, and just 8 minors dammmmmit lol
Reply 14
suz19
Oh no! :frown: :frown: Don't worry about it, lots of people fail, just think of it as a practice before your next one- atleast you know what to expect next time. Was it quite quick like my one (i.e 25 mins)?
nah my test was like 30 minutes even tho id failed within the first 5 lol
Reply 15
kita

damn me wanna cry!!!

oh no!!!!! i was relyin on u to brighten up the day!!! at least u know what to expect next time :smile:
if they have to break you , your gone,
if they say anything verbally regarding the test, your gone.
Reply 17
im so sorry hunny!

scoff those mini eggs!

did u buy some giant smarties with the 30p i gave you yesterday?

x x x
Reply 18
DazYa3
if they have to break you , your gone,
if they say anything verbally regarding the test, your gone.

il reply to your pm in a min, urgh he annoyed me he was all nasty looking :frown:
Reply 19
sassy_j
im so sorry hunny!

scoff those mini eggs!

did u buy some giant smarties with the 30p i gave you yesterday?

x x x

ive eaten the mini eggs but everyone be nicking them dammit.

Latest

Trending

Trending