Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me just failed my driving test, i panicked so much and ended up with 4 majors and 8 minors. i got so panicked that i ended up with 1 major within 5 mins cos of this maaasssive roundaboout that everyone fails on and then 3 others cos i flustered so much.

damn me wanna cry!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Me just failed my driving test, i panicked so much and ended up with 4 majors and 8 minors. i got so panicked that i ended up with 1 major within 5 mins cos of this maaasssive roundaboout that everyone fails on and then 3 others cos i flustered so much.

damn me wanna cry!!!
    Really sorry to hear that. I have a lot of sympathy for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

damn me wanna cry!!!
    Its okay. You'll pass next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Really sorry to hear that. I have a lot of sympathy for you.
    yea well, il get over it lol. just gotta go book another test. To be fair, if i failed there must be good reasons it was my fault cos i panicked so much, but if im gunna panic like that then maybe im not safe to drive yet lol

ReputationRep:
    dont worry kita theres always next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

damn me wanna cry!!!
    dont worry, u'll pass soon, and ure still 4 fails behind me!

im afraid its partly down to luck, partly down to how confident and calm you are. u'll pass, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Its okay. You'll pass next time
    I hope so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    I hope so!
    No, you will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

damn me wanna cry!!!
    i shouldn't worry. Loads of people fail their driving test. You will do it next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

damn me wanna cry!!!
    Sorry mate! Don't cry, it's not the end of the world!! Have a good chill for the rest of the day and if you're up for it a proper night out, if you're not up for it get a dvd, some chocolate and some marshmallows and just keep chillin. ****ging off the examiner will probably help too!!

its ok, theres nothing to be ashamed about it
    it just pisses me off how they charge £39 a ****ing test.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know the pass rate for people taking their first test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

damn me wanna cry!!!
    Oh no! Don't worry about it, lots of people fail, just think of it as a practice before your next one- atleast you know what to expect next time. Was it quite quick like my one (i.e 25 mins)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Sorry mate! Don't cry, it's not the end of the world!! Have a good chill for the rest of the day and if you're up for it a proper night out, if you're not up for it get a dvd, some chocolate and some marshmallows and just keep chillin. ****ging off the examiner will probably help too!!
    Im sat here with a big bad of mini eggs. Im so annoyed, if i hadnt of panicked and kept calm, i wudnt have got the majors, and just 8 minors dammmmmit lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Oh no! Don't worry about it, lots of people fail, just think of it as a practice before your next one- atleast you know what to expect next time. Was it quite quick like my one (i.e 25 mins)?
    nah my test was like 30 minutes even tho id failed within the first 5 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

damn me wanna cry!!!
    oh no!!!!! i was relyin on u to brighten up the day!!! at least u know what to expect next time

if they have to break you , your gone,
    if they say anything verbally regarding the test, your gone.

ReputationRep:
    im so sorry hunny!

scoff those mini eggs!

did u buy some giant smarties with the 30p i gave you yesterday?

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa3)
    if they have to break you , your gone,
    if they say anything verbally regarding the test, your gone.
    il reply to your pm in a min, urgh he annoyed me he was all nasty looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    im so sorry hunny!

scoff those mini eggs!

did u buy some giant smarties with the 30p i gave you yesterday?

x x x
    ive eaten the mini eggs but everyone be nicking them dammit.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.