Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Me just failed my driving test, i panicked so much and ended up with 4 majors and 8 minors. i got so panicked that i ended up with 1 major within 5 mins cos of this maaasssive roundaboout that everyone fails on and then 3 others cos i flustered so much.

damn me wanna cry!!!
    Honey I'm sorry but just remember that the best drivers dont pass first time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Honey I'm sorry but just remember that the best drivers dont pass first time
    thats what everyone is telling me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    she mite not pass tho!

i cld end up being the first one to pass lol-i doubt it very much but u knw what i mean!

ur james gave me a funny look the other nite at ur restaurant!
    lol he was saying he didnt recognise ur mum when i know he did because he met her last time when he used to work on the floor lol, he makes me laugh bless him x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    thats what everyone is telling me lol
    Its true I am proof of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Its true I am proof of it.
    i thought i was gunna cry, i knew id failed 5 minutes in, i wanted to say look can we just go back i wanna gt out of the car lol

ReputationRep:
    lol!

some of the people who have passed just take advantage of it and drive like maniacs (u knw who i mean kita!)

all the sensible drivers never seem to pass-not that im sayin all people who drive r maniacs-oh dear il shuit up now!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    i thought i was gunna cry, i knew id failed 5 minutes in, i wanted to say look can we just go back i wanna gt out of the car lol
    I failed within 2 seconds I stalled at a roundabout at the top of the road and although I stalled before the line so I wasnt sticking out or anything, and I started again successfully because it was a busy time and there was traffic behind me the ******* failed me under hesitation.

I had a brilliant test second time round so dont feel too disheartened.

ReputationRep:
    lol!

some of the people who have passed just take advantage of it and drive like maniacs (u knw who i mean kita!)

all the sensible drivers never seem to pass-not that im sayin all people who drive r maniacs-oh dear il shuit up now!

x x x
    its ok i know exactly what you mean!

ReputationRep:
    glad someone does!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Me just failed my driving test, i panicked so much and ended up with 4 majors and 8 minors. i got so panicked that i ended up with 1 major within 5 mins cos of this maaasssive roundaboout that everyone fails on and then 3 others cos i flustered so much.

damn me wanna cry!!!
    I forgive you.

lol!

x x x
    omg agreed.
    maniacs = pass
    sensibles = fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I forgive you.
    lol thankyou
    now i feel silly

ReputationRep:
    Hey I passed first time and I'm not a maniac! But my sister did take three attempts and I would say she is a more careful driver, so maybe it is good to have a couple of tries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    Hey I passed first time and I'm not a maniac! But my sister did take three attempts and I would say she is a more careful driver, so maybe it is good to have a couple of tries.

sorry!

i didnt mean everyone!

its just some people at my school, they have passed their tests and now they think its fun to go along 30mph roads at 60 mph roads and stupid things like that!

sorry if i offended you!

x x x

sorry!

i didnt mean everyone!

its just some people at my school, they have passed their tests and now they think its fun to go along 30mph roads at 60 mph roads and stupid things like that!

sorry if i offended you!

x x x
    you kind of look like that michelle from popstars

ReputationRep:
    No, as I said my sister is probably safer than me (just don't tell her that )

It's all the boy racer Kev types who are the maniacs. Oh how I laughed when they used to crack their spoilers on the speed bump in the car park at work...

ReputationRep:
    omg!

i cnt believe uv just said that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa3)
    omg agreed.
    maniacs = pass
    sensibles = fail
    maniacs have more confidence

ReputationRep:
    nothing to worry about loadsa people fail their driving tests first time

ReputationRep:
    Try and do something to calm your nerves down before the test. Hard I know, but works if you can. Imagine the examiner is a cuddly toy or something unthreatening. Or you could do what I did and try to get in the wrong car and get accused of breaking into someone else's vehicle! The examiner saw the funny side of it and it cleared the air though and even calmed me down. Anyway, a mate of mine got 4 majors on his first attempt and just passed on his second attempt this morning. Good luck for the next one (as it is usually just a bit of luck).

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.