The Student Room Group

Eyebrow piercing

I'm a 16 year old straight girl and want to get my right eyebrow pierced, but people have told me I shouldn't because it doesn't look right on a girl and can also make you look like a lesbian? LOL what are your thoughts on this?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
If you get it done you will totally look like a lesbian. But each to their own, if it's what you want to do then do it. Or for a day, wear a fake one and see how you feel.
Nothing wrong with looking like a lesbian
Try wearing a fake one. I think that it's quite stereotypical to say youd look like a lesbian but society is what it is sink dunno :/ <3

Reply 4
u will look like a lezzie
They're certainly not the most feminine looking piercings, but if you want one and think it will suit you then go for it.
Reply 6
Original post by Sabz15
I'm a 16 year old straight girl and want to get my right eyebrow pierced, but people have told me I shouldn't because it doesn't look right on a girl and can also make you look like a lesbian? LOL what are your thoughts on this?

Why do you want to get a piercing?

What statement are you trying to make here? Do you think it would make you more attractive?
Reply 7
Original post by danny111
Why do you want to get a piercing?

What statement are you trying to make here? Do you think it would make you more attractive?

Just to be quirky.

Reply 8
Original post by Sabz15
Just to be quirky.

That's a good reason to put a hole in your body.
Reply 9
Original post by YellowDucksOnBlueSocks
Nothing wrong with looking like a lesbian

Well seeing as I'm not a lesbian, I don't want to walk around looking like one.

Or for a day, wear a fake one and see how you feel.

I think this is the best suggestion- should give you a better idea of whether an eyebrow piercing would suit you.
Reply 11
Original post by penguinman1
my granny is 94 and she recently got her eyebrow and vagina peirced and she change is immediate...from a frail, withered looking old lady she miraciously turned into a lesbian, fit 25 year old scorcher. i now fancy her! get it!

You're so hilarious.

Reply 12
Original post by rozayyy
u will look like a lezzie

looking like a lesbian is the most amazing thing a straight girl can aspire to do. I'm sure they can never reach our level of beauty, tho
Original post by Sabz15

If you like it then go for it. A piercing is never really permanent so if you don't like it you can always have it taken out. There are other options for facial piercings that are considered more girly though, such as micro dermals by the eye or similar.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest