This discussion is closed.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I have just sent off my final decision 4 UCAS- I am going to birmingham!!! And it is an unconditional offer so I am definately going!! I can't believe it!! ANyone else in my lucky position???
(i have already done my a levels)
Peapod
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yay for you!!

I've got 3 unconditional offers for psychology and I'm still wiating for other unis.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Unconditional offers? That in itself is pretty incredible.

Well done Ruthiepoothie!
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Unconditional offers? That in itself is pretty incredible.

Well done Ruthiepoothie!

only unconditional cos I have already done my a levels and so already got my grades...not cos i'm a fantastic person...although i am!!!
marina183
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Unconditional offers feel bloody great don't they!?!?!?
It's nice knowing exactly what you're doing and not having to wprry about that dreaded day in Aud when the brown envelope is handed to ya!
I'm off 2 Portsmouth and before anyone mentions how pants the uni is let me just inform you I'm more concerened about having a great 3 years as a student ina really nice city where I'm guaranteed a fun...not to mention inexpensive time rather than a degree with a brand label.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
I have just sent off my final decision 4 UCAS- I am going to birmingham!!! And it is an unconditional offer so I am definately going!! I can't believe it!! ANyone else in my lucky position???
(i have already done my a levels)
:cool:
Ladyluck
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by marina183)
I'm off 2 Portsmouth and before anyone mentions how pants the uni is let me just inform you I'm more concerened about having a great 3 years as a student ina really nice city where I'm guaranteed a fun...not to mention inexpensive time rather than a degree with a brand label.
That is probably one of the most sensible things anyone on here has ever said. Nice one. You have a really commendable attitude.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (235)
39.5%
Take autumn exams (177)
29.75%
Look for a job (20)
3.36%
Consider an apprenticeship (23)
3.87%
Take a year out (105)
17.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (35)
5.88%

Watched Threads