Turn on thread page Beta

there's something about mirriam watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you been watching this??

just wondered if any of you lads find her attractive because to me the masculine face is so obvious, but what an amazing body, you wouldn't believe a bloke could get away with some of the stuff like swimsuits and micro "belt" skirts!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Have any of you been watching this??

just wondered if any of you lads find her attractive because to me the masculine face is so obvious, but what an amazing body, you wouldn't believe a bloke could get away with some of the stuff like swimsuits and micro "belt" skirts!!!
    here lies a funny story. Before that show came on, a mate of mine had "her" pic on his phone. He was showing it to everyone, and finally someone came up to him and said "Thats a trannie" and he didn't believe her. Even when she pulled out the TV guide.

ReputationRep:
    i think that the show is sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    here lies a funny story. Before that show came on, a mate of mine had "her" pic on his phone. He was showing it to everyone, and finally someone came up to him and said "Thats a trannie" and he didn't believe her. Even when she pulled out the TV guide.

lol!!!
    I am wondering what the guys reactiuon is going to be when they find out, because they are all falling head over heals for her!!! I think you can tell by the face!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent-Orange)
    i think that the show is sick
    why???

ReputationRep:
    lol!!!
    I am wondering what the guys reactiuon is going to be when they find out, because they are all falling head over heals for her!!! I think you can tell by the face!!!
    thay all sued the show

ReputationRep:
    why???
    he basically means he is one of the guys who fell for her and doesn't want to ammit it

ReputationRep:
    why???
    because they dont know she is a guy and i find gays just wrong

ReputationRep:
    how is it gay. They don't know that she is a man.

ReputationRep:

it is hard to believe that there are still people who have problems with people being what they want to be. There is nothing wrong with gays!!

ReputationRep:
    it is hard to believe that there are still people who have problems with people being what they want to be. There is nothing wrong with gays!!
    i know. Gay's are great and fun to be around.

ReputationRep:
    i have friends that are gay but i dont fill that it is natural

ReputationRep:
    whats not natural about it. Freud once said "The only unnatural problem with sex, is not having it at all".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    whats not natural about it. Freud once said "The only unnatural problem with sex, is not having it at all".
    are you telling us that you get buggerd

ReputationRep:
    as long as they don't bother me and they do not make out in front of people and broard cast that they are gay then i suppose it is ok but it is still immoral and unnatural!

ReputationRep:
    are you telling us that you get buggerd
    i aint gay if thats what ur saying. I'm just saying that there isn't anything wrong with gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i aint gay if thats what ur saying. I'm just saying that there isn't anything wrong with gays.
    apart from the fact that an ass is not made to be used as an entry point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Return of Satan)
    apart from the fact that an ass is not made to be used as an entry point!
    the ass was not design for sex it is for waste

ReputationRep:
    the ass was not design for sex it is for waste
    too damn right!!!

ReputationRep:
    You say it is not natural, but it is to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.