Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    omg i just saw a picture of this Miriam.....

There's Something about Mirriam
    really does look like a woman, though you can sort of see the manliness in the shape of the face...
    how sick would that be if you found out u'd pulled a bloke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    You say it is not natural, but it is to them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But is is not what an ASS is for!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    omg i just saw a picture of this Miriam.....

There's Something about Mirriam
    really does look like a woman, though you can sort of see the manliness in the shape of the face...
    how sick would that be if you found out u'd pulled a bloke.
    how would you have felt if you had been one of the contestants who falls for her only to find out she is a bloke. If you really fell in love with her, would you go mad, or would you still love her?

ReputationRep:
    how would you have felt if you had been one of the contestants who falls for her only to find out she is a bloke. If you really fell in love with her, would you go mad, or would you still love her?
    to be honest, I'd probably go mad... I'm not sure I'm open enough to still accept someone in a relatioship who'd gone through a sex change.

ReputationRep:
    i would rip her balls off, then i might feel a bit better about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swatfa)
    i would rip her balls off, then i might feel a bit better about it
    So if she had gone the whole hog, and had all female parts, you wouldn't be so bothered???

ReputationRep:
    So if she had gone the whole hog, and had all female parts, you wouldn't be so bothered???
    ofcourse i would be bothered. Its inhuman. Miriam can change himself as much as he wants and even accomplish 100% transition to a female but he remains male. I dont care whether he externally changes himself.

1) he will never have a vagina, but rather an inwards penis, which to me is absolutly disgusting having one penis going into the interiors of another penis. That is sick and horrifying

2) whatever he does he will still always have XX chromosomes and not XY for females.

In conclusion: any male having a relationship with miriam would be having a homosexual relationship.

IMO - all gays should receive complimentary, urgent psychological assessment and treatment.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.