Funny stories with teachers outside of school

Watch
Miracle Day
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
anyone have any?

My friend saw my History teacher in a night club kissing a guy and went right up into their personal space and said "Helo Miss Davies, sut wyt ti?" which is welsh for "Hi Miss Davies, how are you?"

Needless to say it was the biggest cockblock ever
This Honest
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My former Maths teacher got drunk at my school's leavers party and tried to make a move on a girl in my year...
..needless to say, he left pretty early
:dice:
xxm
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I once saw my history teacher in a normal corner shop, looking at magazines. I swear to God he was looking at the top shelf.
brendonbackflip
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My Biology teacher saw me in Tesco once, and yelled "Hi!!! HI!!!!" and ran up to me. I was mortified.
txo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I saw my art teacher outside of school once... when I was bunking.... with my friend who was also in her class.

I was in year 7 at the time, I thought I was going to get into a lot of trouble! Instead she just smiled and went on her way.
>Untitled<
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I see our pedo IT teacher walk past my house everyday, sometimes when i walk to school he's behind me :lolwut:
zachyg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I saw one of my very overweight female teachers buying lingerie in tk maxx :eek:
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I once saw my maths teacher with his daughter at a shopping centre - she was mortified that some guys started talking to her dad.
lilGem
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
year 7: stayed late after school for jazz band practise, whilst waiting saw a drunken staff karaoke (it was out of school hours)
this year: saw the head of econ (and my teacher) out on a student night buying drinks for random girls :afraid:
year 11: celebrating being awarded MFL senior prefect- coincidentally we went to the same restaurant as the MFL department cue manic waving from them
EffieFlowers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by This Honest)
My former Maths teacher got drunk at my school's leavers party and tried to make a move on a girl in my year...
..needless to say, he left pretty early
:dice:
Oh if only that were my old Maths teacher. :sogood:
Norton1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lilGem)
this year: saw the head of econ (and my teacher) out on a student night buying drinks for random girls :afraid:
Top Lad.
This Honest
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by EffieFlowers)
Oh if only that were my old Maths teacher. :sogood:
:lol:
I will never ever forget that night :daydreaming:
EffieFlowers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lilGem)
year 7: stayed late after school for jazz band practise, whilst waiting saw a drunken staff karaoke (it was out of school hours)
year 11: celebrating being awarded MFL senior prefect- coincidentally we went to the same restaurant as the MFL department cue manic waving from them
What's MFL?
lilGem
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by EffieFlowers)
What's MFL?
modern foreign languages
spongle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by >Untitled<)
I see our pedo IT teacher walk past my house everyday, sometimes when i walk to school he's behind me :lolwut:
mmm your sig :love:
TheAdequateGatsby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When I saw my despised 2nd year Maths teacher in the town, I immediately dived into the nearest shop.

Which happened to be Ann Summers.

Revilo1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
While in town once, me and a few friends happened to - quite literally - bump into our french teacher. Who is a small, old woman.

Unfortunately it doesn't end there, as after picking up her shopping bags we'd knocked out her hand, and asking if she was OK, she began to test us on past participles. And began moaning about how everyone seemed to forget everything they'd learned whilst out of school.
Vicodin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I saw my old science teacher in hmv and then proceeded to shout "ERMAGERD ITS MR WILKINSON" whilst pointing at him. Needless to say he quickly walked in the opposite direction...

Posted from TSR Mobile
kunoichi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I used to see my psychology teacher in the pub a lot, nothing awkward ever happened though
The Wild Youth
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was at a gig in a bar and the band had got everyone up to dance, it was a really fun night until I spotted my Geography teacher and the English teacher horribly drunk and fan-girling right at the front of the dancers. They spotted me and waved furiously then my geography teacher grinned and motioned to the lead singer who bent down so she could whisper in his ear then he straightened up and said into the mike "That girl over there... yes, with the blonde hair... your geography teacher says you've forgotten to give her your homework"

I think I died on the spot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (520)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (638)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed