Turn on thread page Beta

mmmm which one do u dare to chose? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    which one if these do u prefer and why? me n ma mates r debabtin it now! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    which one if these do u prefer and why? me n ma mates r debabtin it now! hehe
    Roses but i'm not sure why!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Roses but i'm not sure why!
    for some reason they r my least fav...

ReputationRep:
    There's a sweet shop near me that sells Roses and Quality Streets individually as pick n mix, so you can pick out all the strawberry cremes or whichever ones are your faves! Mmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    for some reason they r my least fav...
    arrrrrrgggghhh you're not allowed to say that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    There's a sweet shop near me that sells Roses and Quality Streets individually as pick n mix, so you can pick out all the strawberry cremes or whichever ones are your faves! Mmmmm...
    if i cud mix i wud put the 8 purple hazels n 8 gold penny from the QS, 8 galaxy caramels and 8 teasers from celebrations, and 4 timeouts from heros

wooo1

ReputationRep:
    arrrrrrgggghhh you're not allowed to say that!
    sorry. shoot me lol

ReputationRep:
    what about mingles..... they're much better... AND you can't just eat a single mingle

ReputationRep:
    ooooo roses are winning by 1...its a very exciting yet nervous time for us all....hehe

ReputationRep:
    sorry. shoot me lol
    he he. I'll get Eric to throw his bricks. No i'm kidding.

ReputationRep:
    if i cud mix i wud put the 8 purple hazels n 8 gold penny from the QS, 8 galaxy caramels and 8 teasers from celebrations, and 4 timeouts from heros

wooo1
    Sounds delish but what do the numbers mean? I hope they're not indicating a set quantity of chocolates!

ReputationRep:
    he he. I'll get Eric to throw his bricks. No i'm kidding.
    no i beg i beg! dont get eric!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Sounds delish but what do the numbers mean? I hope they're not indicating a set quantity of chocolates!

i like the new terrys mini segments or whatever they're called- they are yummyy....!! don't think i could pick a fave tho- i love them all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    yes..... oh dear. ok u can thro a cream pie at me

ReputationRep:
    no i beg i beg! dont get eric!!!
    Don't worry. Juwel sent him to kill me a week ago, but i got security to lock him in an airing cuboard.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry. Juwel sent him to kill me a week ago, but i got security to lock him in an airing cuboard.
    so im safe?!?!? *looks hopeful*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    i like the new terrys mini segments or whatever they're called- they are yummyy....!! don't think i could pick a fave tho- i love them all!!
    Ooooh I agree, they are really nice, except the orange wrapped ones, they taste really synthetic. That always seems to be the way with roses, quality street and the like, there are always a couple I don't like and get lumbered with them all at the end!

ReputationRep:
    so im safe?!?!? *looks hopeful*
    Yes, you can breathe easy. I think i saved the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bitewing)
    Ooooh I agree, they are really nice, except the orange wrapped ones, they taste really synthetic. That always seems to be the way with roses, quality street and the like, there are always a couple I don't like and get lumbered with them all at the end!

its always the same ones that get left in our family- my mum ends up eating them all

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you can breathe easy. I think i saved the day
    pheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeew!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.