Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have my interview tmr... what kind of questions do examiners ask???? any difficult questions?

ReputationRep:
    i take IB art! ...interview for what? Fine arts?....well then just take your art research books with you, and simply talk about that...also take good quality pictures of your studio works and show that too...you'll be fine....

ReputationRep:
    oh right i kind of skipped the word 'examiner'; so you mean your IB Art Exam...well i'm done with mine, and it was fairly easy...just talk thoroughly about each work you've hung up...be prepared to talk for 20 minutes none stop!!!....don't BS your way through cos'he/she will notice it....refer to your research book ONLY if necessary...keep in mind your examiner has already seen your books. good luck

ReputationRep:
    He asked the students in our school about various painters, where they were born, what they were influenced by and a lot of other ridiculous information. Make sure you know about the artists you studied quite well...

ReputationRep:
    My school has just opened an IB Art class this year, so we're pretty much clueless now. Are we only going to get the mark for IB Art based on the interview? Is the examiner gonna come and check all the research workbooks and journals really precisely?

Anyone, help!

ReputationRep:
    okay, well the examiner sort of skim reads your research work book before the interview...the same with the research 12 pieces leaflet. Then you do the interview. This is all worth 70%. The research workbooks is worth 30%. However if you're lets say a 6 student in Art all way through and for some reason the examiner grades you a 4. Then your art teacher would most probably complain and your grade would be put up to at least a 5 and maybe even a 6. So your art teachers do have a bit of an influence.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.