This discussion is closed.
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
not afraid to admit it but tednol u is a stud muffin!!!!!! anyone agree that pic is very nice!!! lol blush blush
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm afraid blondes don't do it for me...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I'm afraid blondes don't do it for me...
same here.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
not afraid to admit it but tednol u is a stud muffin!!!!!! anyone agree that pic is very nice!!! lol blush blush
I've got a thread named after me! Wow!

LOL thanks BabyBoo, glad you like my pic. It is the one passport photo I've had and not hated.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
I've got a thread named after me! Wow!

LOL thanks BabyBoo, glad you like my pic. It is the one passport photo I've had and not hated.
I feel rude now! You are definitely good-looking (and I expect you know it...) but only men with dark hair and dark eyes "do it" for me
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How old are you Tednol? You look older than I thought you'd be in that pic
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
How old are you Tednol? You look older than I thought you'd be in that pic
I'm 18... 19 on the 22nd of March (same day as Hildabeast).

I've always been told I look older. Personally, I blame it on growing up in the Middle East. It was always pretty hot, and temperature speeds up the rate of chemical reactions! Thats what I put it down to anyway.

It's weird though, because I used to get reverse ID'd when I was younger and trying to buy child tickets for things, but they never cared when I was buying booze!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
John Leguizamo

Now, HE does it for me... oooooo yeah.
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You look about 22 I think.

I never got ID and since I was 22 I get IDd loads. I'm not complaining it makes me feel young and its great thinking I look 6 years younger lol.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, I'm not obsessed. My heart just goes all fluttery..
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I feel rude now! You are definitely good-looking (and I expect you know it...) but only men with dark hair and dark eyes "do it" for me
Thank you Blissy. Regards me knowing it, well if you are suggesting I might be arrogant or use women, you might be pleasently suprised!

And I apologise for having dark hair (albeit currently with blonde highlights) and blue eyes!
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I never get IDed, 5th ave some times ask me for NUS on student nights but thats different. I'm not sure how old I look I would say probably about 21 which is how old I am.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thank you Blissy. Regards me knowing it, well if you are suggesting I might be arrogant or use women, you might be pleasently suprised!

I didn't mean it like that. Oh dear, what is it with people misunderstanding me?
shazza
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I never got ID and since I was 22 I get IDd loads. I'm not complaining it makes me feel young and its great thinking I look 6 years younger lol.

Me too, I think it's just doormen trying to be flirty!! they know really.
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I didn't mean it like that. Oh dear, what is it with people misunderstanding me?
LOL aww maybe it's just me and you misunderstanding each other... or rather me misunderstanding you!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
here is a picture of me.
Attached files
viviki
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by shazza)
Me too, I think it's just doormen trying to be flirty!! they know really.
Well could be. I also get ID checked sometimes getting booze at the supermarket so I hope I do look younger dont want the checkout lady chatting me up
Tednol
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

People are always mildly taken aback that I'm an undergraduate let alone a Fresher. Nevermind though!
Custard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
IIt's weird though, because I used to get reverse ID'd when I was younger and trying to buy child tickets for things, but they never cared when I was buying booze!

They will never let me on the bus for a childs fair! Its so not fair, i have to pay like double my friends. But yet I have got into films and bought alcohol.... I'm 13 for goodness sake!!
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Custard)
They will never let me on the bus for a childs fair! Its so not fair, i have to pay like double my friends. But yet I have got into films and bought alcohol.... I'm 13 for goodness sake!!
Once you're 13 you need to go down to the bus station and take a birth certificate and two passport photos and get a special under-16s card. or at least that's what happend where I'm from.

Just had my mum on the phone. Bless
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (19)
39.58%
Take autumn exams (18)
37.5%
Look for a job (1)
2.08%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.08%
Take a year out (6)
12.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.25%

Watched Threads