Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not afraid to admit it but tednol u is a stud muffin!!!!!! anyone agree that pic is very nice!!! lol blush blush

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid blondes don't do it for me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I'm afraid blondes don't do it for me...
    same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyboo)
    not afraid to admit it but tednol u is a stud muffin!!!!!! anyone agree that pic is very nice!!! lol blush blush
    I've got a thread named after me! Wow!

LOL thanks BabyBoo, glad you like my pic. It is the one passport photo I've had and not hated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    I've got a thread named after me! Wow!

LOL thanks BabyBoo, glad you like my pic. It is the one passport photo I've had and not hated.
    I feel rude now! You are definitely good-looking (and I expect you know it...) but only men with dark hair and dark eyes "do it" for me

ReputationRep:
    How old are you Tednol? You look older than I thought you'd be in that pic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    How old are you Tednol? You look older than I thought you'd be in that pic
    I'm 18... 19 on the 22nd of March (same day as Hildabeast).

I've always been told I look older. Personally, I blame it on growing up in the Middle East. It was always pretty hot, and temperature speeds up the rate of chemical reactions! Thats what I put it down to anyway.

It's weird though, because I used to get reverse ID'd when I was younger and trying to buy child tickets for things, but they never cared when I was buying booze!

ReputationRep:
    John Leguizamo

Now, HE does it for me... oooooo yeah.

ReputationRep:
    You look about 22 I think.

I never got ID and since I was 22 I get IDd loads. I'm not complaining it makes me feel young and its great thinking I look 6 years younger lol.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm not obsessed. My heart just goes all fluttery..

ReputationRep:
    I feel rude now! You are definitely good-looking (and I expect you know it...) but only men with dark hair and dark eyes "do it" for me
    Thank you Blissy. Regards me knowing it, well if you are suggesting I might be arrogant or use women, you might be pleasently suprised!

And I apologise for having dark hair (albeit currently with blonde highlights) and blue eyes!

ReputationRep:
    I never get IDed, 5th ave some times ask me for NUS on student nights but thats different. I'm not sure how old I look I would say probably about 21 which is how old I am.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Blissy. Regards me knowing it, well if you are suggesting I might be arrogant or use women, you might be pleasently suprised!

I didn't mean it like that. Oh dear, what is it with people misunderstanding me?

ReputationRep:

I never got ID and since I was 22 I get IDd loads. I'm not complaining it makes me feel young and its great thinking I look 6 years younger lol.

Me too, I think it's just doormen trying to be flirty!! they know really.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean it like that. Oh dear, what is it with people misunderstanding me?
    LOL aww maybe it's just me and you misunderstanding each other... or rather me misunderstanding you!

ReputationRep:
    here is a picture of me.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Me too, I think it's just doormen trying to be flirty!! they know really.
    Well could be. I also get ID checked sometimes getting booze at the supermarket so I hope I do look younger dont want the checkout lady chatting me up

ReputationRep:

People are always mildly taken aback that I'm an undergraduate let alone a Fresher. Nevermind though!

ReputationRep:
    IIt's weird though, because I used to get reverse ID'd when I was younger and trying to buy child tickets for things, but they never cared when I was buying booze!

They will never let me on the bus for a childs fair! Its so not fair, i have to pay like double my friends. But yet I have got into films and bought alcohol.... I'm 13 for goodness sake!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    They will never let me on the bus for a childs fair! Its so not fair, i have to pay like double my friends. But yet I have got into films and bought alcohol.... I'm 13 for goodness sake!!
    Once you're 13 you need to go down to the bus station and take a birth certificate and two passport photos and get a special under-16s card. or at least that's what happend where I'm from.

Just had my mum on the phone. Bless

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.