Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i wouldn't mind a full size foto
    LOL if you want one (and anyone else for that matter!) PM me your email address. And don't worry, I won't spam you!

ReputationRep:
    Dark caramel perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Dark caramel perhaps?
    LOL yes, if it makes you happy it can't be that bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    LOL if you want one (and anyone else for that matter!) PM me your email address. And don't worry, I won't spam you!
    Tinykates i thought you were spoken for!! Naughty! I am but i suppose i can still comment on what top totty Tednol is!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL yes, if it makes you happy it can't be that bad!
    I'm not saying it's bad... it's just not brown....

edit: now you can't argue that your eyes are brown....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladyluck)
    Tinykates i thought you were spoken for!! Naughty! I am but i suppose i can still comment on what top totty Tednol is!!
    why did you think that?
    i most certainly am not
    free as a bird thts me

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone being so damn nice to me? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I'm not saying it's bad... it's just not brown....

edit: now you can't argue that your eyes are brown....
    LOL eyes are very definitely blue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    why did you think that?
    i most certainly am not
    free as a bird thts me
    Maybe someone else called Kate on here then! Never mind im sure tednol wont mind anyone in his fan club being single, married whatever!!

ReputationRep:
    My vote is brown too, but since i also have blue eyes that look different on photos im sure we can give him the benefit of the doubt! (mine usually look red, i have a habit of looking directly at the camera!) lol

ReputationRep:
    Sorry- this is going back a bit but... john leguizamo??!! I've met the guy a few times- I went to drama school for a bit in new york and got to know his sister, Emily. He's gorgeous but he's an utter slimeball. Not the nicest of guys at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tigs)
    Sorry- this is going back a bit but... john leguizamo??!! I've met the guy a few times- I went to drama school for a bit in new york and got to know his sister, Emily. He's gorgeous but he's an utter slimeball. Not the nicest of guys at all.

I only have to look at him though I have my own version who isn't a slimeball.

ReputationRep:
    yeah Tednol is fit!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Theres no doubt about it Tednol, you're a hunk.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe someone else called Kate on here then! Never mind im sure tednol wont mind anyone in his fan club being single, married whatever!!
    Lol, that'd be me then! Can I just point out that Tednol has a girlfriend called Debz, sorry TK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Lol, that'd be me then! Can I just point out that Tednol has a girlfriend called Debz, sorry TK!
    lol. oh well i'll survive *goes and cries hysterically in the corner*

ReputationRep:
    I go for the Andy Garcia/Antonio Banderas types. Not that I've found anyone, who looks even vaguely like that!

I should go back to my Mediterranean countries.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I'm not enjoying Blissy's choice of man. Tednol is much more my cup of tea!

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone being so damn nice to me? Thanks!
    its not you tednol....its the dax wax......always works with the ladies!

ReputationRep:
    Woooo... slow down a bit there. U seem to be ignoring Tedders rather large forehead, his dramaticaly recedeing hairline, his bushy eye brows and geeky overall appearance. Ooo n he hardly ever updates his blog - sort this please Tedders!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2004

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.