Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Hmm I'm not enjoying Blissy's choice of man. Tednol is much more my cup of tea!

Oi! Nothing wrong with my bf All my friends say he's sweet/cute/adorable. Also, "have you see her boyfriend? he's really hot!" which made me smile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    It's a wonderful ego trip. Thank you everyone for making it possible!!
    It might even be somewhat scary, who is to say that the members whom you think are female are males masquerading as females? Scary indeed.

J/K

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moog)
    Woooo... slow down a bit there. U seem to be ignoring Tedders rather large forehead, his dramaticaly recedeing hairline, his bushy eye brows and geeky overall appearance. Ooo n he hardly ever updates his blog - sort this please Tedders!!
    Don't be offensive, there is nothing wrong with his appearance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Are you showing some sort of affection for dear old Tednol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Are you showing some sort of affection for dear old Tednol?
    Just defending him.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't being offensive, I was having a laugh. Clearly you fancy him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moog)
    I wasn't being offensive, I was having a laugh. Clearly you fancy him!
    In a sexual manner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    yeah Tednol is fit!!!!
    Agreed

ReputationRep:
    In a sexual manner.
    Yes it does appear Bono has strong sexual feelings for Tedders. I was thinking about posting my pic on here but if that's how Bono's gona respond might have to forget it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    LOL thank you Bono!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    its not you tednol....its the dax wax......always works with the ladies!
    It's true, my secret is out...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moog)
    Woooo... slow down a bit there. U seem to be ignoring Tedders rather large forehead, his dramaticaly recedeing hairline, his bushy eye brows and geeky overall appearance. Ooo n he hardly ever updates his blog - sort this please Tedders!!
    Regards the eyebrows, Charlie from Busted seems quite popular with the ladies?!

And regards the blog, I'll try. www.20six.co.uk/edskin if anyone wants to see it.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're hot too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Oi! Nothing wrong with my bf All my friends say he's sweet/cute/adorable. Also, "have you see her boyfriend? he's really hot!" which made me smile
    LOL blissy I'm sure there is nothing wrong with your bf, i was referring to that horrible man in the picture, i.e. the guy from R&J.

geocities.com/badboykillauk/iloved.jpg < - hottest gurl here

ReputationRep:
    And regards the blog, I'll try. www.20six.co.uk/edskin if anyone wants to see it.
    What's that supposed to be then, hmm? :confused:

Actually there is a problem with your pic Tednol. Why aren't you smiling?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    What's that supposed to be then, hmm? :confused:

Actually there is a problem with your pic Tednol. Why aren't you smiling?? :confused:
    Regards not smiling, I'd just had a **** day at work. And who smiles in passport photos?!

Blog is at 20six.co.uk/edskin sorry if UKL made the link funny.

ReputationRep:
    Tednol are you an aspiring doctor? I just thought you might be because of the give blood thing in your sig

ReputationRep:
    Regards not smiling, I'd just had a **** day at work. And who smiles in passport photos?!

Blog is at 20six.co.uk/edskin sorry if UKL made the link funny.

I smile in passport photos - I smile all the time so I wouldn't look like my passport photo if I wasn't beaming in it as usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa5)
    geocities.com/badboykillauk/iloved.jpg < - hottest gurl here
    She's pretty.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.