This discussion is closed.
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
lol i think u should all me n get pic of me...sexy!!!
babyboo
Rep:
?
lol just look what ive done for u tednol!!!!!!!!!!! u should love me hahaha only spankin!!! but check out all ya lady admirers! hehehe....u da man!!

NOTE TO SELF gotta figure how to put me pic up!!!!
bcr8iv
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Id like to put my theory to you all. I beleive, though many hours of research, that Tednol is in fact a vampire. He craves blood, and even requests that you give blood to him. His resembelance to the vampire off sesame street is uncanny, I beleive this is a possible relative:

http://www.geocities.com/purpleandy01/count.jpg

I'm aware a lot of you females find him attractive, and I am not knocking that fact, vampires normally are...take the vampires off buffy for example...this just reinforces my theory.
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bcr8iv)
Id like to put my theory to you all. I beleive, though many hours of research, that Tednol is in fact a vampire. He craves blood, and even requests that you give blood to him. His resembelance to the vampire off sesame street is uncanny, I beleive this is a possible relative:

I'm aware a lot of you females find him attractive, and I am not knocking that fact, vampires normally are...take the vampires off buffy for example...this just reinforces my theory.
beware of jealousy, the green eyed monster (Othello)
babyboo
Rep:
?
(Original post by bcr8iv)

lol can dig his teeth into me anytime!!!! hahaha only spankin but had to say it!
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
lol can dig his teeth into me anytime!!!! hahaha only spankin but had to say it!
... :rolleyes: ...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (179)
38.09%
Take autumn exams (145)
30.85%
Look for a job (16)
3.4%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.47%
Take a year out (81)
17.23%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.96%

Watched Threads