Turn on thread page Beta

Attention all Art, Photography, Media, Designy People! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

I am just posting in these woods to let you know of a new project I am starting called Architekture, a new kind of architecture.. anyways its where I want to publish student work! from you guys... and all im after is:

Photos
    Designs
    Texts
    Images
    Poetry
    Songs
    Video

It will then be posted on www.architekture.net

Any thing like that! you will be credited for your work so dont worry about that. I am also after your autobiographys (in brief) if your willing to submit them of course. What I want is a massive online collection of the young art scene! and basically hope it starts a movement almost.

I have a few texts up already, things that you submit can be anything at all really, however shocking or unpc really.

If you want to submit, text just click on the submit article link on hte blog page. and if you have any media or any ideas feel free to email me or add me to msn [email protected] ..

cheers guys
    !

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.