The Student Room Group

Why isn't the Islamic world declaring war?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm Muslim and I don't know why there is all of this happening! We should be in peace in fact the word Islam means PEACE but why in hell they dont stop rowing all the time? Simple because they want the power!!!!!

I'm Muslim girl and I live my life like others in the UK for the last 2 years but now they want to be in charge of everything! Also the Jewish don't stop fighting with Muslims and this will finish with WAR :frown:((((

I respect all religions no mater where or who they believe in! Because that what real muslim should do.

Peace

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by shapes
If the Islamic community is so offended, and hates the west as much as it appears to, why do they not declair war? I can't see what they think they will achieve by burning flags, killing peacemakers and shouting threats such as "Death to America!", "Insult our Prophet and die!", etc.. Why not cut the foreplay and declair war if they are so enraged and powerful? My thought is they really don't have any brains at all.

A country can declare war. Many countries are Islamic, are showing protest and hatred towards the west. Why not declare war? Or are they just cowards, in reality..

Disagree. They aren't declaring war because they don't have any power with which to defeat the west.

They aren't one single group in that respect. They are billions of people in many different countries. Some have different aspects of the religions, some are peaceful, some are not. It is highly unlikely the religion will delcare war as a whole so it's pretty absurd to ask why a whole religion isn't declaring war.
Reply 22
Original post by thunder_chunky
It is highly unlikely the religion will delcare war as a whole so it's pretty absurd to ask why a whole religion isn't declaring war.

If I were you I'd look at terms such as 'Dar al-Harb' and 'Dar al-Islam'

Peace
Original post by PopaPork
If I were you I'd look at terms such as 'Dar al-Harb' and 'Dar al-Islam'

Peace

Interesting. Is there a "House of Pain?" And do they like to jump around?
Reply 24
Original post by Lubna.ELM
We should be in peace in fact the word Islam means PEACE

Why should we believe anything you say when you start your post with a lie

Islam does not mean ‘Peace’ it means ‘Submission’

Tell me in your faith what happens to someone who lies?

Peace
Reply 25
Original post by thunder_chunky
Interesting. Is there a "House of Pain?" And do they like to jump around?

How simpler would it that that it were

Everybody ‘Jump’ :biggrin::biggrin:

Peace
Reply 26
Original post by shapes
Go away, you have nothing intelligent to say.

to be fair, neither do you
Reply 27
Original post by Lenry
>Wants intelligent discussion
>Cant spell "Declare War"

Checkmate.

>Implying you can meme arrows on tsr
>Implying you frequent a certain other forum
>Implying I'm not using meme arrows too
>Implying implications..
dont-be-stupid-banner.jpg
Original post by G8D
The muslim world isn't really a unit, not like it could coordinate an attack. Plus their military strength wouldn't really rival that of their opponents.

your sig is just so disturbingly amazing.
Reply 30
Original post by shapes
Disagree. They aren't declaring war because they don't have any power with which to defeat the west.

The west runs on oil.
Reply 31
Original post by shapes

That's exactly what I meant. They need 'brains' to figure out that they can't defeat the west.
Well, not militarily anyway.
(edited 11 years ago)
friend if Islamic countries are declaring war aginst the America,what they do not think abut their brother in America? they do it.
they against anti Islamic people of America not the America.
but i'm not in favor of Islamic bad people,but in good people.
well as i think......

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending