Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

VOTE!! IS Dumberdore DEAD or ALIVE??! watch

• View Poll Results: Dumbledore, DEAD or ALIVE?!
    Dead
    67.69%
    Alive
    17.47%
    Don't know
    8.30%
    Other
    6.55%

ReputationRep:
    Don't have to write anything, just vote and c wot u think!! (unless u wanna say why of course) :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    I reckon he's going to come back as a ghost or something to help Harry out, same with Sirius.

ReputationRep:
    i voted 'other' because DD can come back by reincarnation, i.e. his body is dead but his soul/sprite is still conserved, so he may come back as a different person and behaves like DD. JK may use symbolic descriptions on this 'person' so that the readers will know this 'person' is in fact DD.

ReputationRep:
    don't know, but ditto to the ghost possibility

ReputationRep:
    Other gets my vote probably a ghost or something but he wont get ressurected like Voldermort did because that was evil magic and I think it might have said it was the only way of doing it so unless Voldemort himself ressurects Dumbledore (which would be just plain suicidal) its not gonna happen.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's dead and gone. Harry needs to finish this on his own. xx

ReputationRep:
    Dead, I've argued this point so many times I can't be bothered any more.

ReputationRep:
    well if he aint dead then having a funeral for him was a big mistake.

ReputationRep:
    lol. I agree with mousey

I'm a wizard
    On a steel broom I ride
    and I'm wanted
    Dead or alive

Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    i don't see how Harry is going to fight Voldemort alone, hes certainly not magically strong enough...surely he must need help from other characters as well as his unique quality that 'the Dark Lord knows not'..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    well if he aint dead then having a funeral for him was a big mistake.
    That;s what I was going to say. What a waste of a dramatic ending if he hasn't kicked the bucket.

Anyway I still think that harry won't have to fight voldermort at the end.

ReputationRep:
    maybe JK is playing a trick and want to surprise us all..she did the same with Snape, making us all to think hes a bad guy initially, but theres a likely chance that he IS a good guy.

ReputationRep:
    OMG, what is it with you people.

Why can't you except that he is dead? Don't you think that if characters could come back from the dead, JK woulkd have done it with her favorite character Sirius?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    OMG, what is it with you people.

Why can't you except that he is dead? Don't you think that if characters could come back from the dead, JK woulkd have done it with her favorite character Sirius?
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    he's deffo dead for gods sake ppl!

ReputationRep:
    and yet there are still ppl think he may come back, that doesn't necessary means that hes alive, e.g. being a ghost (which i doubt). I also got a suspicion on the portrait in the head office... what exactly does a portrait do??????? living memory of the dead/alive?? they seem completely capable to communicate with people, even give instructions (Sirius's mother). Can DD's portrait help Harry with his task?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robusty)
    Can DD's portrait help Harry with his task?
    hmmm...i've never thought about that. maybe they can.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon the portrait will help him.

And :rofl: if they've buried Dumbledore alive

ReputationRep:
    totally dead

like dodo doodoo

but yes - i forsee artistic advice from the pic of dumbledore

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.