The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
lcharles8
hey guys, im starting sussex in 2006, doing Psychology, anyone else taking it? i think im the only fresher that wants to live off campus (flat share next to Audio)! anyone else doing it? well my room will be useful to all, for clubbing sessions in the city,lol
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hey hey im doing psch next year aswel. do u have msn/ myspace. Living off campus sounds good and ye def handy for nights out
xxx
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Hellloo guys!! I'm Alison and hopefully (please please please) will be joining you as a Sussexer. I've applied to do BSC Psychology also and am absolutely pooing my pants about these stupid A level results - 16 days!! :eek:
barbara_jean_
stupid A level results - 16 days!! :eek:

EEEK! :eek: How dare you remind me of that! >_<

... Hello :smile:
Likewise, add me!
Reply 145
Ron Stoppable
someone I was frolicking about with on here the night before!

:eek:
????
Haahaahahaha
Reply 147
Hey all, I'm Helen and i'm hopefully gonna be doing English at Sussex (if I dont i'll cry so much...) and I can't really remember where I put first choice for housing! maybe brighthelm? ugh i dont even deserve a room! anyway feel free to add me, it would be lovely to talk to some people before we get there!
http://www.myspace.com/helennnnnnz
Reply 148
Helen you live in Molesey!? How exciting.. I live in Esher :biggrin:
Reply 149
HelsBels
Hey all, I'm Helen and i'm hopefully gonna be doing English at Sussex (if I dont i'll cry so much...) and I can't really remember where I put first choice for housing! maybe brighthelm? ugh i dont even deserve a room! anyway feel free to add me, it would be lovely to talk to some people before we get there!
http://www.myspace.com/helennnnnnz

Hmmm... did I meet you at one of the admissions days??? We were walking around aimlessly in a group trying to find the place where the English talk was.... :redface:
squirly
Helen you live in Molesey!? How exciting.. I live in Esher :biggrin:

Ahh you go to Esher college, I used to go there! *shudders*

I don't suppose you know if that repulsive history teacher who smells really bad is still there?
Reply 151
hmm I'm not sure, I don't do history. I think I've heard people talking about a smelly teacher though come to think of it...

they've really done the place up though, it's amazing. It's like a town now - signposts to everything everywhere. God though, our president thought it would be a good idea to paint each wall of the canteen a different (and very bright) colour, so it's orange, purple, red and blue :rolleyes: minging.
Reply 152
Heh, yes I am very excited by the fact that you live in Esher! We are local...you're like right *there!* And Aspect.. that does sound familiar, i wouldnt be at all surprised if that was me! Anyway thanks for all the ads, love them!:biggrin:
Ron Stoppable
One of my (randomly allocated!) 05-06 flatmates, out of thousands of freshers, was someone I was frolicking about with on here the night before! :eek:

Odds? So not the drama! :biggrin:

Frolicking? You are a dirty lot. It's not even freshers week yet!
Hey there! My name's Rich, I'm 36 (eeeek! all these young students!), and I'll be coming to Sussex in autumn 2006 to take a BSc Computer Science. Already hold a degree from Exeter (1997). Anyone fancies a chat or getting in touch before starting in Sept/Oct then get in touch! I've put in for Lewes Court, but I'm waiting to hear like everyone else I suspect.
Reply 156
SammyP
hey hey im doing psch next year aswel. do u have msn/ myspace. Living off campus sounds good and ye def handy for nights out
xxx

i am ****in my pants over a levels if i don,t get in i will cry!!! cuwl ur a psych bud! can,t wait till freshers week, what halls have you applied for?? wot r you into? do you know anyone else doing psyc???
im pretty much into everything in particular clubbing, pubbing, horse riding!
i don,t really do computers so no myspace, sorrrry!:rolleyes:

anyways will be fab!

:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 157
barbara_jean_
Hellloo guys!! I'm Alison and hopefully (please please please) will be joining you as a Sussexer. I've applied to do BSC Psychology also and am absolutely pooing my pants about these stupid A level results - 16 days!! :eek:

me 2!! bigtym, fingers crossed we get in! what halls have ap[plied for? im doing a flat share in the town centre which im well excited about!!
cuwl, ur a psych bud!!
anyways gd luk wiv ur results!!:smile: :smile:

cya freshers week!
xx
Reply 158
lcharles8
do you know anyone else doing psyc???

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME :biggrin:
Reply 159
lcharles8
i am ****in my pants over a levels if i don,t get in i will cry!!! cuwl ur a psych bud! can,t wait till freshers week, what halls have you applied for?? wot r you into? do you know anyone else doing psyc???
im pretty much into everything in particular clubbing, pubbing, horse riding!
i don,t really do computers so no myspace, sorrrry!:rolleyes:

anyways will be fab!

:biggrin: :biggrin:

koolies...yeah results day is getting nearer and everytime i think about it i wanna throw up cuz sussex is so awesome and dont thnk i did enuf work :| wat were u predicted? horse riding? awesome... im kinda working o a farm centre thing this hol- wel they have horses lol nd a 'tractor' (in farmer accent.)
I think i applied for park houses accomodation. YOURSELF? there seems to be alot of ppl on here doing psychology its kool- though theyl prb end up taking my place wen i dont get in booooo.

wb
sammy xxx

Latest