Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has the 'in' body shape now changed from skinny to curvascious like beyonce and j-lo??
    opinions please!!

ReputationRep:
    But beyonce and Jlo are still thin - their body shape is even harder to "get" than simply getting stick-thin!

ReputationRep:
    well I'd still rather have Kylies ass than J Los (not that, that is going to happen)

ReputationRep:
    No curvatious is not and never will be 'in'. Being skinny/thin/slender/normal/whatever is the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    No curvatious is not and never will be 'in'. Being skinny/thin/slender/normal/whatever is the best.

so what- you don't want a lady with nice wide hips, a slim waist and big boobs??? just someone who is skinny and shapeless???

ReputationRep:
    if only curby tummy was 'in'....

il move to turkey! they liek their fat woman! hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    so what- you don't want a lady with nice wide hips, a slim waist and big boobs??? just someone who is skinny and shapeless???
    That is 'normal'. What Im saying is, having a fat arse - like jlo - is not good.

ReputationRep:
    yea u go hug ur bag of bones! just be careful u dont get any bruises!

ReputationRep:
    That is 'normal'. What Im saying is, having a fat arse - like jlo - is not good.
    ok- fair enough
    i just think that it is good that a lot of the women in the media now aren't just thin stick insects- catherine zeta jones for example

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    yea u go hug ur bag of bones! just be careful u dont get any bruises!
    I think youre misinterpreting what Ive said here. To me, people like ... Kylie, Cameron Diaz, Britney spears, christina aguilera are 'skinny' - which is alot more attractive than the jlo type body.

ReputationRep:
    I think youre misinterpreting what Ive said here. To me, people like ... Kylie, Cameron Diaz, Britney spears, christina aguilera are 'skinny' - which is alot more attractive than the jlo type body.
    agreed I think jlo doesnt look attractive at all.

ReputationRep:
    i do get wot ur sayin. if i was a guy i wudnt go for britnet or christina... they look waaaaay to thin! id go for someone slightly larger like emma bunton or... well i cant think of many large celebs. probs coz the decent big singers/actors dont get a look in for bein bigger.

if i was a guy id go for a woman over size 14! all im sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i do get wot ur sayin. if i was a guy i wudnt go for britnet or christina... they look waaaaay to thin! id go for someone slightly larger like emma bunton or... well i cant think of many large celebs. probs coz the decent big singers/actors dont get a look in for bein bigger.

if i was a guy id go for a woman over size 14! all im sayin
    me 2

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.