This discussion is closed.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Has the 'in' body shape now changed from skinny to curvascious like beyonce and j-lo??
opinions please!!
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
But beyonce and Jlo are still thin - their body shape is even harder to "get" than simply getting stick-thin!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well I'd still rather have Kylies ass than J Los (not that, that is going to happen)
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No curvatious is not and never will be 'in'. Being skinny/thin/slender/normal/whatever is the best.
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by imasillynarb)
No curvatious is not and never will be 'in'. Being skinny/thin/slender/normal/whatever is the best.

so what- you don't want a lady with nice wide hips, a slim waist and big boobs??? just someone who is skinny and shapeless???
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if only curby tummy was 'in'....

il move to turkey! they liek their fat woman! hehe
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
so what- you don't want a lady with nice wide hips, a slim waist and big boobs??? just someone who is skinny and shapeless???
That is 'normal'. What Im saying is, having a fat arse - like jlo - is not good.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yea u go hug ur bag of bones! just be careful u dont get any bruises!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
That is 'normal'. What Im saying is, having a fat arse - like jlo - is not good.
ok- fair enough
i just think that it is good that a lot of the women in the media now aren't just thin stick insects- catherine zeta jones for example
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
yea u go hug ur bag of bones! just be careful u dont get any bruises!
I think youre misinterpreting what Ive said here. To me, people like ... Kylie, Cameron Diaz, Britney spears, christina aguilera are 'skinny' - which is alot more attractive than the jlo type body.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think youre misinterpreting what Ive said here. To me, people like ... Kylie, Cameron Diaz, Britney spears, christina aguilera are 'skinny' - which is alot more attractive than the jlo type body.
agreed I think jlo doesnt look attractive at all.
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i do get wot ur sayin. if i was a guy i wudnt go for britnet or christina... they look waaaaay to thin! id go for someone slightly larger like emma bunton or... well i cant think of many large celebs. probs coz the decent big singers/actors dont get a look in for bein bigger.

if i was a guy id go for a woman over size 14! all im sayin
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i do get wot ur sayin. if i was a guy i wudnt go for britnet or christina... they look waaaaay to thin! id go for someone slightly larger like emma bunton or... well i cant think of many large celebs. probs coz the decent big singers/actors dont get a look in for bein bigger.

if i was a guy id go for a woman over size 14! all im sayin
me 2
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (76)
50.33%
No they should not (57)
37.75%
Abstain (18)
11.92%

Watched Threads