Turn on thread page Beta

What was/is your fav Disney film?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As a CHILD what were your favourite disney films?

I loved Alice in Wonderland and Bedknobs and Broomsticks!!

ReputationRep:
    sleeping beauty is my all time fave disney film!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    Beauty and the Beast

ReputationRep:
    The Lion King! All together now:

"Can you feel the love tonight..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    The Lion King! All together now:

"Can you feel the love tonight..."
    Oh God I remember I bought the soundtrack to that!!

ReputationRep:
    Thats a brave confession there.

"It's the circle of life.... and it moves us all..."

ReputationRep:
    i loved bambi and cinderella! and weneva i cud borrow it off a mate i liked lady and the tramp

i no its not disney but i used to be mad on carebears!

i had 6 tapes of recording off tv and 3 where it was mr beans and thomas the tank engines! hehe

ReputationRep:
    lion king probably

ReputationRep:
    bambi, dumbo and the Lion King.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    bambi, dumbo and the Lion King.
    I loved Dumbo! But i still say Beauty and the Beast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i loved bambi and cinderella! and weneva i cud borrow it off a mate i liked lady and the tramp

i no its not disney but i used to be mad on carebears!

i had 6 tapes of recording off tv and 3 where it was mr beans and thomas the tank engines! hehe
    Carebears!! I'm getting really nostalgic now. I used to watch Playbus and Rainbow mostly though. And Kissyfur, but like everything else I mention, no one seems to know about it!

Lady and the Tramp rocks. (AHEM, I mean used to rock when I was about 5 lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    Carebears!! I'm getting really nostalgic now. I used to watch Playbus and Rainbow mostly though. And Kissyfur, but like everything else I mention, no one seems to know about it!

Lady and the Tramp rocks. (AHEM, I mean used to rock when I was about 5 lol)
    how sad am i? i made my um buy me a care bears video form the charity shop last month... iv watched it quite a few times... just to relive childhood memories of course

ReputationRep:
    Aladdin.

I suppose I was still quite old when that came out....

I used to get one every CHristmas - I lvoed it. I had a terrible time with the Little Mermaid because they only sold the videos for a limited period. My mum saved the video till Christmas and when I tried to play it it was all fuzzy and had no sound. We wrote to Disney but they said they couldn't do anything about it. I was distraught. Last Christmas my boyfriend got it for me - he bought it off of a friend for a ridiculoud price. A super present - made me so happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Beauty and the Beast
    I wish the cutlery in my kitchen were that friendly!

ReputationRep:
    As a kid it’s got to be Alice in Wonderland, the weirdness of the movie just grabbed my imagination.

ReputationRep:
    bambi and dumbo are both favourites although they both make me cry (brave confession there!)

ReputationRep:
    has anyone seen any of the sequels? I know quite a lot came out in the last couple of years... although the only one i've seen is Lion King 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    bambi and dumbo are both favourites although they both make me cry (brave confession there!)
    anyone would cry watching those, they are so heartbreaking! although both have some amazing soundtracks (When I see an elephant fly, etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    how sad am i? i made my um buy me a care bears video form the charity shop last month... iv watched it quite a few times... just to relive childhood memories of course
    Of course. We believe you.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.