Turn on thread page Beta

What was/is your fav Disney film?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saintsin)
    As a kid it’s got to be Alice in Wonderland, the weirdness of the movie just grabbed my imagination.
    Exactly the same here. I had distorted dreams about it all the time when I was younger. The number of times a pack of cards have chased me all the way back to a little black hole in a wall is beyond my count!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    Of course. We believe you.
    so u shud!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of disney movies in general, but some of the stuff they are doing with pixar now is just about bearable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    so u shud!
    I just thought of another Disney movie I love to bits!!

Robin Hood!!

Right, I'm getting my ass downstairs to prepare some movies for tomorrow. My friend thinks he's gonna be seeing Cold Mountain at the cinema this evening -he can forget that!

ReputationRep:
    It absolutely has to be Beauty and the Beast. The Aristocats were pretty good too. But I adored Anastacia!

On the other hand, Hercules was positively dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't like it, but i saw hercules, and the damn music from it wont get out of my head.

"If you wanna be a hero kid, then woop-de-doo. I've been around the block before, with blockheads just like you....."

ReputationRep:
    Mad that you should mention disney films, as I've just finished downloading a now banned disney anti-nazi propaganda film from the 1940s. Anyone who's interested in seeing this and has a broadband connection, send me a private message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Mad that you should mention disney films, as I've just finished downloading a now banned disney anti-nazi propaganda film from the 1940s. Anyone who's interested in seeing this and has a broadband connection, send me a private message.
    Sounds wicked!

I want broadband

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoStInIdEaFlOoD)
    Sounds wicked!

I want broadband
    Yeah I've actually got a couple now. The one I've just downloaded is called 'Education for death'. It follows a young childs indocrination into the Nazi ideology. It was suprisingly well written. It must only have been banned because of the overt use of Nazi imagery.

ReputationRep:
    Not Disney, but All Dogs Go To Heaven always made me cry when I was little...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    Yeah I've actually got a couple now. The one I've just downloaded is called 'Education for death'. It follows a young childs indocrination into the Nazi ideology. It was suprisingly well written. It must only have been banned because of the overt use of Nazi imagery.
    Sounds like it would be a blast of fresh air compared to ''The Diary of Anne Frank'' :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.