Turn on thread page Beta

first album watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    boyzone - dunno what it was called

the one with father and son, key to my life etc on it

the shame!
    That would be the first album "Said and Done." God I was obsessed, and the knowledge is still there now... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Don't forget Digsy's Dinner!
    best song on the album imo

ReputationRep:
    First single: Chumbawamba - Tubthumping.
    First album: Oasis - Be Here Now.

ReputationRep:
    i think i win hands down.... it was an LP!! Jason Donavan - any dream will do.... *cringes!!!*

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson - Bad.. not a bad choice for someone of the age of about 9 or something!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I can't remember. My mum who is a rock fanatic got me into Nirvana when i was about eight or something. I would think it was something like the spice girls but i really can't remember.
    No wonder I like you so much - Nirvana kick ass even now! My first album was probably 'Nevermind' which my parents thought i might really get into - and i did ...

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember my first album... but the first single I bought was *hangs head in shame* Aaron Carter, now that just beats them all...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I don't remember my first album... but the first single I bought was *hangs head in shame* Aaron Carter, now that just beats them all...
    ah well ... we're not all perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    The first album i ever bought was Huge Hits 2000!!!!

Track 17 on CD 1...Santana...Smooth....what a tune!!!!

G
    that's my party-piece - whenever there is Kareoke there is me crooning away to that legend of a latin-funk/rock record - WOW i love that song + Santana's album that year was excellent

ReputationRep:
    My mum bought me Disney's Greatest Hits (or something like that) when I was about 5. The first album I bought myself was Jason Donovan's first (if only?) album... how sad...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    My mum bought me Disney's Greatest Hits (or something like that) when I was about 5. The first album I bought myself was Jason Donovan's first (if only?) album... how sad...
    lol - i remember thinking how amazing it was that Donovan and Minogue were at the top of the charts because they were both from Australia - that was a very long time ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    that was a very long time ago
    Sigh... I feel so old

ReputationRep:
    Sigh... I feel so old
    hehe - how old are you - i am an ancient 19

ReputationRep:
    hehe - how old are you - i am an ancient 19
    Dont laugh.... 24, 25 in August....

ReputationRep:
    i'm 16 but today I rang up some helpline about the EMA and the guy on the phone goes to me 'how old is your son or daughter' that means he thought that I was at least in my mid 30's... it was quite funny though

ReputationRep:
    Dont laugh.... 24, 25 in August....
    nah i dont laugh because i have some good friends who are around that age - you are on the right-side of 25 for now - and the right side of 30 for another 5 years ... you're young and in the peak of life but i will feel old when i go to uni this year

ReputationRep:
    can't remember the first album (it may have been Eternal)

but first single was Brandy and Monica "the boy is mine"... I actually still don't mind the song.

ReputationRep:
    that's my party-piece - whenever there is Kareoke there is me crooning away to that legend of a latin-funk/rock record - WOW i love that song + Santana's album that year was excellent
    Tell me about it!!! That was my summer anthem that year...the tune you just had to crank up when it came on the radio....and Rob Thomas on vocals was brilliant!!!!!

Btw-my first single ever was Coolio....Gangsta's Paradise

G

ReputationRep:
    spice girls - spice

i miss b*witched - they were the first band i majorly obsessed abt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkyTeenAngel)
    spice girls - spice

i miss b*witched - they were the first band i majorly obsessed abt
    loooooool

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.