Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: What do you prefer to show off... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    on a night out? Short skirt (legs) or low cut top (boobs)? Neither or both?

ReputationRep:
    Although I'm a bloke, I would prefer a girl with a top not cut too low (boobs spilling out are not sexy at all) and a shortish skirt but not like a glorified belt. Trousers/jeans are pretty sick too if they complement the top

ReputationRep:
    i never wear short skirts out anymore coz im 20 and i think they are a bit too young looking so i guess id say low cut top. also im petite so havent got much leg and have way more on top. but i dont conciously think of either. if i happen to be wearin a lower cut top than usual i dont think about it.although saying that im desperate to get some shorts to wear out at night so soon itll be the other way around

ReputationRep:
    Probably the legs. I think its less overtly sexy than having boobs spilling everywhere, and more manageable. Plus, if I'm walking down the street and see another girl showing too much cleavage its 'ew' but legs aren't so bad. Do as you would have done to you, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=icklehc]i never wear short skirts out anymore coz im 20 and i think they are a bit too young looking QUOTE]

You're hardly over the hill dear :p:

I vary it, usually the short skirt though because it gets hot when you're dancing. It depends though, if I'm not going dancing then jeans and a nice top.

Never go for the bum skimming skirts or tops I fall out of though. There's a fine line between classy and trashy. When in doubt I get my mum's opinion - she'll tell me straight out if something looks ****gy.

ReputationRep:
    can't break the leg boob rule! lol its always one or the other! generally legs for me!! cos then you can shoe off cool shoes too!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazi24633)
    can't break the leg boob rule! lol its always one or the other! generally legs for me!! cos then you can shoe off cool shoes too!!!
    You're completely right, it's one or the other. And legs are by far preferable in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I dont usually wear skirts when I go out, I go for low cut tops but not too low otherwise the look isn't good.

That's a difficult one. It obviously depends on the situation and the venue, but as a rule I won't do both at once.

I prefer to leave a bit to the imagination, so if I go either way- legs or bust, it won't be anything too drastic. I really can't understand these girls who go out in mid december in belts and stilletoes!

ReputationRep:
    Ack, probably a short skirt... I haven't got much to show off in the chest area :rolleyes: , but my legs aren't too bad I guess.

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear a skirt just above the knee and a low cut top, so a little bit of both, but not lots in either area

ReputationRep:
    legs, I have no tits to speak of, so I aint got any reason to show off non-existant cleavage....

ReputationRep:
    boobs. i like them better.
    but i wouldnt say it was too bad, as it's all fitting with context! eg:wouldnt wear it in middle of winter!! brr.
    i hate belt-skirt-boobs-falling-out girls. dont know why as it's their choice, but i just do.

ReputationRep:
    Legs, cause you can wear a thick black pair of tights and keep warm while the tights make the legs look leaner, longer and toned.
    All bow down before the glory of the tights! Come on now, don't be shy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm not sure....probably legs bu only from just above the knee down....I can't wear any shorter than that!!

ReputationRep:
    a knee length pencil skirt and a shirt undone just enough to show a little cleavage.. Im curvy, so its the only look i can really pull off..

Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    Neither - I emphasise my waist. I have a tiny one so when I wear just a plain tight-fitting vest top or whatever, I put a wide belt on and some skinny jeans. The belt nips you in a wee bit more and draws attention to a slim but hourglass figure Oh and there's no risk of looking trashy because you're not showing loads of skin!

yay for waists:party:

ReputationRep:
    I would never wear a belt like skirt and a top i could fall out of at the same time, come to think of it i wouldn't wear those anyway. I would ususally wear a low cut or vest top with jeans or trousers and a tshirt or not so low cut top with a mid thigh or knee length skirt. Apparently i am blessed with good legs and a good bust so i can choose what i want to show off.

ReputationRep:
    i had no idea girls worried so much about what parts of their body to show off.

ReputationRep:
    Legs because I like them more than my boobs! Don't really have much of a cleavage...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.