The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hayley_Valo666
MAYBE IT SHOULD BE A MOVIE! then all of us following this story can find out what goes on that they havent told us about....

That'd be a good movie. Brad pitt for lead male role I think :biggrin:
haha lol that's an idea...my uncle lives near Hollywood...I'll pitch the story this afternoon :p: But for real...sorry gurl if you feel embarrassed but you really shouldn't be...actually it sounds kinda kinky getting caught and all :rolleyes:
brimstone
That'd be a good movie. Brad pitt for lead male role I think :biggrin:

Ewww how about Johnny Depp. Well, it depends on what he looks like. Whos going to play the girlfriend?
keenya2006
haha lol that's an idea...my uncle lives near Hollywood...I'll pitch the story this afternoon :p: But for real...sorry gurl if you feel embarrassed but you really shouldn't be...actually it sounds kinda kinky getting caught and all :rolleyes:

Kinky getting caught by your parents? That'd be a real turn off. But getting caught by a stranger - now there's a thrill!
Hayley_Valo666
Ewww how about Johnny Depp. Well, it depends on what he looks like. Whos going to play the girlfriend?

Jennifer Aniston or Keira Knightley, I don't mind.
brimstone
Kinky getting caught by your parents? That'd be a real turn off. But getting caught by a stranger - now there's a thrill!

Exactly, can't say kinky would be the word i'd use!
brimstone
Jennifer Aniston or Keira Knightley, I don't mind.

Either way is good! i wonder what the hell is going on now. Mybe they killed his parents...Know that would be a good movie!
Eugh whatever tryna make me feel bad for my choice of words...maybe i'm just a different kind of kink :rolleyes:
I reckon it would be a really good movie or even a soap, I'd use Colin Farrel and maybe Cameron Diaz or someone like that.
Hayley_Valo666
Either way is good! i wonder what the hell is going on now. Mybe they killed his parents...Know that would be a good movie!

That seems likely.... :biggrin: ... or his parents are holding the girl hostage, the police are outside ready to storm the house!
eugh...im sick of those broads...can we choose someone else...are you guys an interracial couple? We need a hot biracial chick like Halle Berry...or me...if we cant find anyone else :rolleyes:
Reply 131
Anonymous
not only that but youve turned your back on our religion...'

Which religion states that the female must wait until 18 until they have sex?

:confused:
Reply 132
Or maybe the parents killed them both and are about to post anon in a seperate thread called "I caught my kid having sex and killed him" .... Can the movie have a car chase?
Clairehayz
I reckon it would be a really good movie or even a soap, I'd use Colin Farrel and maybe Cameron Diaz or someone like that.

Nah... I don't think Cameron Diaz would be right. Colin Farrel's a bit rough, and the guy here obviously isn't as he's 21 and can't stand up to his parents.
Imster
Or maybe the parents killed them both and are about to post anon in a seperate thread called "I caught my kid having sex and killed him" .... Can the movie have a car chase?

Yeah, now the parents have killed the kids, they escape by car but the police, and now the mafia, are chasing them.
keenya2006
eugh...im sick of those broads...can we choose someone else...are you guys an interracial couple? We need a hot biracial chick like Halle Berry...or me...if we cant find anyone else :rolleyes:

Halle Berry can't act that well though...

Latest

Trending

Trending