WANTED - Fabulous hand luggage! Watch

shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Anyone know where i can get a nice bag to take on the plane with me, i want a big one in a nice bright colour, all the bags on the highstreet seem to be small though or look grandma-ish in debenhams!

hope someone can help!

xxxxx
LawQueen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...rclo=&saprchi=
qexy-loz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ooh, do you know where Macarthur Glen is? The outlet villlage, not too far from Derby? They've got a few bag shops - handbags, purses, suitcases, smaller luggage - and they're all fairly cheap too.
shopaholic_soph
Rep:
?
o yes macatha glen, forgot about that may have a look, looked in tk maxx earlier didn't see anything may have to keep poppin in! thanx
Tarts_n_Vicars
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are you more sporty casual or classy casual? If sporty then Animal do a nice range
shopaholic_soph
Rep:
?
im thinkin more classy, thanks anyway chick
*soph*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love the pink ones, but the black is nice too
http://order.next.co.uk/page.asp?b=X37&p=294&o=1
button16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oooo I got a lovely pink spotty hodall and case last year from jane shilton Definetly easy to spot when you see it on the belt.
Emmalina
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
TK Maxx if you're feeling cheap

More expensively Ive got a gorgeous kind of white and mint leather Armani holdall that you can stick pretty mcuh EVERYTHING in. And its classy and just perfect!
tickled_pink35
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
get one of the absolutely amazing leather ones in m&s, they come in pink and blue leather and i want one sooo much!
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
longchamp do some fantastic travel luggage- it might look a bit plain but they have some fab colours- really practical too as they're light and fold up! and they're actually a very well respected and fashionable brand.....if i wanted some travel luggage, that's def where i would head...and i'm a bit of a bag conoisseur....
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.longchamp.com/

kate moss even models for them! if you go on the shop you can design your own bag colour and customise it! it's fab!
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so fabulous infact that i'm going to go and buy one asap! it will be perfect for the gym!! yay!
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i went and got one yesterday from the longchamp shop on bond st! yay! buying new bags is so exciting- it's plain chocolate brown and a perfect size for taking everything i need to the gym. loves it.
rabbit
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mademoiselle84)
i went and got one yesterday from the longchamp shop on bond st! yay! buying new bags is so exciting- it's plain chocolate brown and a perfect size for taking everything i need to the gym. loves it.
how much?
shopaholic_soph
Rep:
?
(Original post by tickled_pink35)
get one of the absolutely amazing leather ones in m&s, they come in pink and blue leather and i want one sooo much!
total no what u mean they are so fab, had a look on the site tho and can't find them so went shoppin yday and they didn't have them!!!:mad:

well i'm goin to notts and bham next week so shall have a look there!
mademoiselle84
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
my new longchamp bag was 58 quid, it's a chocolate brown medium 'le pilage-shopping' with a long strap....but i figured i haven't drunk any alcohol for over a week so that probably more than paid for it!
omg i'm so jelous you went to paris....last time i went i had a 'quick browse' in louis vuitton and walked out a few hundred pounds lighter....let me tell you it was a lean lean term after that untill my next loan came through! ...oh but totally worth it.
my next project is a mulberry or a prada suitable for taking to work for my new job in the autumn....but i won't be able to afford it for about 6 months until i've saved up some money!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1205)
79.59%
Leave (309)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise