Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Target 10,000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just received some information about target 10,000. It's a day where you find out more about universities and get help and information. There are 10 days to choose from held at different universites across the country and mainly in late June/July. The website to apply is www.target-10000.org

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Edit ooops Typo.

ReputationRep:
    the websites www.target-10000.org

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like a good scheme, although I don't know if I'd be eligible to join - I'm from a state school, but it's not astonishingly bad, and my dad went to university...

PS: I just read a sample medicine PS on there and it was seriously scary... one person can't do all of that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    It sounds like a good scheme, although I don't know if I'd be eligible to join - I'm from a state school, but it's not astonishingly bad, and my dad went to university...

PS: I just read a sample medicine PS on there and it was seriously scary... one person can't do all of that!
    Best thing to do would be to apply and see, I got a response within minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button16)
    Hey, just received some information about target 10,000. It's a day where you find out more about universities and get help and information. There are 10 days to choose from held at different universites across the country and mainly in late June/July. The website to apply is www.target-10000.org

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Edit ooops Typo.
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    the websites www.target-10000.org
    :p: lol, what's the difference

ReputationRep:
    I had a typo in the first one

ReputationRep:
    I see...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    :p: lol, what's the difference
    :p: OP edited first post! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p: OP edited first post! :p:
    don't laugh .............:p:

I'm such a muppet....

ReputationRep:
    Awwwww *huggles* It's all my fault but the r and t are just so close to each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by button16)
    Awwwww *huggles* It's all my fault but the r and t are just so close to each other.
    ok ok, I forgive you for making me look like a muppet :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    ok ok, I forgive you for making me look like a muppet :hugs:
    Yay :suith: *huggles*

ReputationRep:
    I have nobody to hug!

ReputationRep:
    I have nobody to hug!
    okies, I forgive you for laughing at me :hugs:, I was actually trying to find the hand shake one, so annoying when you can't find icons :mad: :mad:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.