Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the best way to go about revising for this unit?
    As it is more like a biology unit then chemistry.
    At the moment I'm reading each chapter and then making notes and memorising the notes. Is there a more efficient way to learning the book?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea, i'm also finding it really difficult to learn as it is rather boring and too much like biology. It does my head in!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    is there anyway to find out what we need to know from the booklet. its way too much.

are there any sites with notes on it?

ReputationRep:
    Food chemistry = biggest pile of crap ever

Ive forgotten it all, all I can remember is saying 'Vitmin C' alot and some some policeman caled PIP.

I also dont have a clue what bits to learn and what no to. Im probably going to go onto the nuffield site and print out all of the food chem past papers (they have most of them on there unlike for other modules) and just do them and learn the bits I cant do as most of the questions are repeated in later years

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 16, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.