Islamics Plotted To Drown Londoners. Watch

Goddess Fury
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=861
A fifth bomb? I will let you decide how much credit this article has.
SolInvictus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Can this be corroberated by another publication? The BNP newsletter isn't the most widely accepted for good news reporting.
Goddess Fury
Rep:
?
(Original post by SolInvincitus)
Can this be corroberated by another publication? The BNP newsletter isn't the most widely accepted for good news reporting.
Can this be corroberated by another publication?
Well no, since the copper went to the BNP.
The BNP newsletter isn't the most widely accepted for good news reporting
But the BNP never make things up out of nothing, and when they do get things wrong they apologise.
SolInvictus
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by happybob)

But the BNP never make things up out of nothing, and when they do get things wrong they apologise.
I understand. It is just that many on TSR may not accept what is said because of where it comes from.

Anyway, if what is said is true, then this act jsut shows how despicable those responsible for the 7/7 attacks are.
halloweenjack
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I doubt this claim has any credibility at all and not because of the source.

The group responsible for 7/7 and 24/7 were amateurs using basic homemade explosives. They did not have the capability to make enough explosives sufficient to blow a hole that big or even get hold of industrial or military explosives. They also were not backed up by any intelligence or targetting teams that could have told them where to detonate or place such explosives.

If this claim is complete crap then all the BNP have just done is highlighted a weakness in our infrastructure, one that future terrorists may pick up on.
robinm
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

When it has been demonstrated that they are wrong they apologise.

They're all too happy to make unfalsifiable claims, though.
Goddess Fury
Rep:
?
(Original post by halloweenjack)
I doubt this claim has any credibility at all and not because of the source.

The group responsible for 7/7 and 24/7 were amateurs using basic homemade explosives. They did not have the capability to make enough explosives sufficient to blow a hole that big or even get hold of industrial or military explosives. They also were not backed up by any intelligence or targetting teams that could have told them where to detonate or place such explosives.

If this claim is complete crap then all the BNP have just done is highlighted a weakness in our infrastructure, one that future terrorists may pick up on.
Muslims are really so thick they could not pick up on that anyway?
Sweyn Forkbeard
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nice generalisation there. :rolleyes:

Or was it irony?
Goddess Fury
Rep:
?
(Original post by robinm)
When it has been demonstrated that they are wrong they apologise.

They're all too happy to make unfalsifiable claims, though.
Everything on the news section of the website is based on fact, or in this case, what we belive to be fact.
halloweenjack
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Muslims are really so thick they could not pick up on that anyway?
Why would someone possibly think that there is a weakness there? unless they did their own investigation into it. Its not a simple case of 'oh yeah, its under water, it has to be weak, lets blow it up". Terrorist attacks that are of a complex nature require intense planning and intelligence gathering. Why offer up information for free? Its like these idiot reporters who break into military facilities and then go public with it. All it does is highlight the significant weaknesses in our defences to everybody. It does not rectify the situation as we do not have the will or resources to secure everything.
Andronicus Comnenus
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ahh the good old anonymous source eh! Very reliable i'm sure.:rolleyes:
Adam83
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
this is a facinating article and explains alot. great find.

But the say that it should be national news at the bottom, i dont agree, not without a real source, some names or something.
What is needed is the names of those police officers or the source so somebody can follow up.
Axiom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely the title should be Islamic terrorists plotted to drown Londoners?

Anyway, they don't give a source, coupled with their inflammatory nature, I suspect this to be as false as tabloid reports a few months ago that a bank banned piggy banks to avoid offending Muslims.
Adam83
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well it maybe false but you cant compare it to a tabloid headline selling newspapers and conclude that. its a different type of story.
since when did banks have piggy banks anyway
Andronicus Comnenus
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why would they cover it up though? It's not as if they covered up the fact that the bombers were Islamic terrorists is it?
Hulk56
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What a story!
MatthewH
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh, come on! What rot! "Here's a story, but no-one will say it's untrue because it's a secret and they've all been arrested." And the proof? A cross shape pattern of bombs, al-qaeda had tube maps (shocker!) and they didn't blow up a shopping centre. This isn't even circumstantial evidence- it's loose fitting together of random scraps of innocuous trivia. Pathetic, really.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BNP Article)
...the BNP can exclusively reveal...
As far as I'm concerned, if it was genuine news, it would be possible to corroborate it with other news sources. "Exclusive" news is just another way of saying it's all either made up or overblown so more reputable sources are not prepared to publish it.
Chumbaniya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Axiom)
Surely the title should be Islamic terrorists plotted to drown Londoners?
Hey, it's the BNP - why report accurately when you can insult a far more significant minority instead?
WokSz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=861
A fifth bomb? I will let you decide how much credit this article has.
I would have maybe belived this article, if it did come from another source.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (144)
18.41%
No (476)
60.87%
Not really bothered about them (162)
20.72%

Watched Threads